Road accidents

Hello to everybody, this is my first time that I write an essay in this web and I would like very much that somebody check it.
Thank you.

Road accidents.

• What are the main causes of road accidents?.
  • What can be done to make driving safer?.
  • What improvements are being made, if any, to your country’s roads, laws and cars to.

Composition:
Road accidents are increasing every day and especially in Christmas, summer holidays or weekends. Lots of people lose their lives on the roads and it is very difficult to resolve this problem which affects almost to the whole world. Not only the people can die, they can be injury and don´t get to recover of their wounds in all their lives.
There are several causes of road accidents and I´m going to mention some of them that I think they are the main causes: don’t respect the speed limit, drive drunk, drive many hours without rest, don’t put attention at the road, don’t be patient, bad conditions of roads, bad weather (snow, flog, rain,…), and there are more but I think that these are the most important.
Firstly if we want to solve this problem, we have to realize that to drive is not a play. We manage a machine very dangerous that it could kill anybody and there laws that we have to carry out. Everybody like to buy a big car that it can run a high speed but we have to realize that we must respect the speed limits because the fact that we have a good car don’t give us the right to drive at the speed that we would like to drive. Not only we have to drive well when we getting the drive license also after we have just got the license driving. The Government must improve the roads, the fines must be higher because I think that it is the unique way the people respect the laws and parents and teachers must to teach and encourage to their children how they will have to drive when they have a car.
Nowadays there are a lot of improvements that they make driving safer than ten years ago. Cars are safer because they have many devices that they help us to drive and in case of accident they look after our lives. Ten years ago only the most expensive cars have airbags, nowadays all cars not only have one airbag rather they have four or more airbags. Car´s breaks are so good that you can stop your car almost in the same distance in a wet road than in a dry road. The cars are safer now than years ago but now there are much more cars and the possibility of accident is higher. Also it would be important to put more crash barriers on the roads to avoid much harms when the motorcyclist fall down on the roads.
The roads have improved a lot but I think that it is not enough. It´s true that there are more highways but there are a lot of secondary roads that they need to improve because the majority of drivers in my country, use every day these kinds of roads.
Finally I want to mention that it is in our hands to reduce the roads accidents and it is very sad to lose any relative or friend because somebody doesn’t respect the laws.

TOEFL listening discussions: What does an unlimited parking pass include?

Hello to everybody, this is my first time that I write an essay in this web and I would like very much that somebody check it.
Thank you.

Road accidents.

• What are the main causes of road accidents?.
  • What can be done to make driving safer?.
  • What improvements are being made, if any, to your country’s roads, laws and cars to.

Composition:
Road accidents are increasing every day and especially AT Christmas-TIME, Summer holidays AND weekends.
Lots of people lose their lives on the roads and it is very difficult to resolve this problem which affects almost the whole world.

Not only DO people die, BUT they can be injurED and SOME NEVER recover FROM their INJURIES.
There are several causes of road accidents and I´m going to mention THOSE WHICH I think are the main causes.

A TOTAL DISREGARD OF the speed limit, DRINK DRIVING, drivING many hours without rest, NOT PAYING attention TO road CONDITIONS , IMpatIENCE, THE bad condition of roads, bad weather (snow, fog, rain,…), and there are MANY more, but I think that these are the most important.

Firstly if we want to solve this problem, we have to realize that to drive is not a play. We manage a machine very dangerous that it could kill anybody and there laws that we have to carry out. Everybody like to buy a big car that it can run a high speed but we have to realize that we must respect the speed limits because the fact that we have a good car don’t give us the right to drive at the speed that we would like to drive. Not only we have to drive well when we getting the drive license also after we have just got the license driving. The Government must improve the roads, the fines must be higher because I think that it is the unique way the people respect the laws and parents and teachers must to teach and encourage to their children how they will have to drive when they have a car.
Nowadays there are a lot of improvements that they make driving safer than ten years ago. Cars are safer because they have many devices that they help us to drive and in case of accident they look after our lives. Ten years ago only the most expensive cars have airbags, nowadays all cars not only have one airbag rather they have four or more airbags. Car´s breaks are so good that you can stop your car almost in the same distance in a wet road than in a dry road. The cars are safer now than years ago but now there are much more cars and the possibility of accident is higher. Also it would be important to put more crash barriers on the roads to avoid much harms when the motorcyclist fall down on the roads.

Roads have BEEN improved a lot but I think that IN ITSELF is not SUFFICIENT.
It´s true that there are more highways but there are a lot of secondary roads that ALSO need to BE improveD because the majority of drivers in my country, use these kinds of roads daily.

Finally I want to mention that it is in our hands to reduce roads accidents; and it is very sad to lose a relative or friend because somebody doesn’t respect the laws.

Lighgun, you essay has a pretty good beginning and end, but you went badly adrift in the centre section. Please attempt to clear it up.

Kitos.

Thank you Kitos, I am very happy after to see your answer about my first essay. I sure you that I´ll try do better in the following essays and if it is possible, please give me always your coments and a score from 0 to 10. Thank you again.