right one

Is it right to say: 1. A day to add to your memory/experience

or should I write
2. Add a special day to your memory/experience
or

1. A special day to be added to your memory/experience

Hi,

The simplest way to convey this meaning is to say: A day to remember.

Alan

Thank you sir,

However, I would like to know whether the sentences I mentioned are correct or not.

None of the phrases you mention are incorrect in themselves. The context would indicate which it is best to use.

Sir,

Could you plz explain…as my teacher said that the sentence - “A day to add to your memory” has constructional error and it should be either “A day to be added to your experience” or “Add a day to your experience.”

As Alan has said, in general terms, ‘A day to remember’ is the clearest term. Your teacher’s phrases are no clearer or worse than yours.

Thank you sir,

It means

1. Add a special day to your memory/experience
  2. A special day to be added to your memory/experience

These two constructions are wrong? Also, I want to know more about the use of ‘to’ and ‘to be’. For example: A day to remember /to be remembered 2. A factor to consider/ to be considered.

Plz guide me.

They aren’t wrong specifically. However, they sound a little awkward and clumsy… far less natural than any of these:
a memorable day
a day to remember
an unforgettable experience.

Use of ‘to be’ indicates that this is something you should do in future (rather than now). Most of the time this would not be the required sense.

Ok sir,

I thought ‘to be’ can be used in passive sense. Is it possible? just out of curiosity asking.

Hello Bez,

I read a sentence from you, it is very simple but I couldn’t solve it correctly.Say I understand but I make guesses.
You’re correct on all counts .
Does it mean that he leaves nothing to chance? Or what?
Will you please to give me some info about it?

Many thanks:
Kati

He is correct with regard to every point he enquired about.

on all counts = about everything (idiomatic).

Many thanks, Dear Bez.

Sir,

Plz tell me whether ‘to be’ can be used in passive sense. Is it possible?