Review my essay-4

Hi,
please check my essay and give me a score how many can I get. And give me appropriate advice.

“Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going classes should be optional for students.” Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Some people believe that going classes should be optional for students. But I disagree with this statement, according to me university students should be required to attend classes. By attending classes they can learn more from teacher than books, they can learn how to work with classmates and also they learn how to be responsible person.

Student can get limited information from book but if they attend classes, the best teacher will teach more than textbook with so many examples from their experiences. Sometime teacher arrange discussion between students so they could be able to explain their view about that particular topic. Students have to present seminar turn by turn, so by explaining any topic they can be more clear about that topic and if some students have doubt, student have to be ready to reply them so he or she trying to learn more and more. Teacher can called to some expert to explain some particular topic. Teacher can explain some topic by presenting documentary films so students can be more clear about that topic.

Going class student can learn how to work with group or with any classmates. How to deal with classmates, sometimes one classmate argue to other classmate than student has to be ready to defend him or her and after completion of class behave with each other in friendly way. So they can learn how to maintain relationship.
Sometime students having assignment, they have to be alert to complete it till deadline. For project purpose they have to reach at a particular time at particular place. So they can learn to be punctual which will help in future job. Students learn to be a regular.

So by attending classes there are so many advantages like students can get more knowledge from teacher, student can learn how to work with classmates and students would be responsible as well. And if students are not going to attend classes than they have knowledge only from books they don’t have chance to learn more from teacher and different qualities which they can get from classes. So in my point of view students should be required to attend classes.

Thank you.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class

Hi, I liked this essay. The last two paragraphs were a little weaker though. Please see my suggestions below. I think it would probably score 3.5 out of 5.

Thank you very much…

Hi Luachen,
I think you can solve my question about reading section, they ask one summary question and we have to drag three proper choices, so my question is if I chose 2 choices correct and one was wrong then could I get score because it is worth for 2-3 points? And also is it important that we have to arrange them in proper sequence, I mean my 3 choices are correct but I drag them in randomly.

Thanks.

I don’t really understand the question - do you have a link where I could see the test?

Look at the last question type in this link…

englishclub.com/esl-exams/et … eading.htm

my question: 1. I have to chose 3 choices from options, but my 2 choices are correct and one is incorrect then can I get score in this case,
2. If correct answer is choices 2,3, and 5 and I chose 3, 4, and 5 so in this case can I get score???

If yes, then how many?

I found the official guide to the TOEFL iBT, third edition. It says if you get zero or one choice correct, you get no points; two choices correct = 1 point ; three choices correct = 2 points. It does not say anything about the order, so I don’t think that matters at all.

Thanks for your prompt responce…