restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan

It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Opening a new restaurant has many advantages and benefits. Good restaurants
required an excellent management. Hence, investors always search for things that will attract many customers. Therefore, a good food and drinks, excellent service, friendly staffs are the most important things that will help in attracting people. It is a risky and expensive investment but it worth giving it a shot. By managing this place intellectually it will help in benefiting the neighborhoods in many ways.

Nowadays, many restaurants are teaming up with schools by offering healthy lunch meals that can help in controlling the obesity. When I was in high school, the Diet Center was offering healthy meals with cheaper prices to the students. This helped many students in losing weight.

In addition to teaming up with schools, restaurant can be a great place for celebrations. It offers different types of birthday’s cake. So things will be easier because In order to make a surprise for one of our family’s member all we have to do it to gather at the new near restaurant.

Another important thing that I would like to mention, a new restaurant in the neighborhood can benefits many people. For example, there are many people who are unemployed and suffered from being jobless. A new restaurant, of course, will increase their chances in finding a job.

To sum up, even though restaurants seems like unhealthy places for many people, I have to admit that opening a new restaurant in my neighborhood will make a big difference and will benefits many people.

Thanks you in advance… I would like to ask a question, if i wrote an essay that contains less than 300 word … would that affect my score in TOEFL exam ?

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?