Responding to PMs

Is there a cool way to read a PM at the same time I’m responding to it? I keep forgetting the enquiries halfway through my responses.

What about using the quote button, MM? That usually helps me with my Alzheimers. :lol:

Aha! It never crossed my mind; I usually avoid quoting like the plague, as it makes thread-reading interminable. But-- if I delete the quote after I’ve typed my answer-- yes! Egad-- that might just work!

:mrgreen:
But it would be nice if quoting and then deleting the quote after you’ve answered the PM weren’t necessary, wouldn’t it? I have exactly the same problem when I try to answer a PM without quoting: I sometimes forget what else was in the original PM before I finish answering.

Could you please tell me the meaning of the word in red?

Tom

Egads, Tom! We definitely have to get you up to snuff on the fine art of googling. 8) :smiley:

Technically and generally speaking, one who does want to avoid quotation at all cost,
can just open two forum’ windows (minimised): one with the initial PM text and another - for writing your response.
But it’s a cranky way :slight_smile:

Inter alia, Tamara, I often do so :slight_smile: But in most cases I simply click on the browser’s buttons (pointers) back([size=59]to look through the message once again)[/size] and next ([size=59]to finish my “masterpiece”[/size] 8) )