Request to rate my letter for IELTS

Write a letter to the principal stating that you want to shift your course to next season. Give reason; ask details of the course and session.

Dear Sir,

I am Milli enrolled for MCA in your college. My course starts in the month of June, 2012. My application number is 432876. I have enrolled in the month of Jan 2012.

Unfortunately, I will not be able join the course this season. My mother is not keeping well. I am busy taking her to hospital for treatments. Since I am only daughter to my parents the responsibility is on me. At this position, My presence is very important to my family.

Considering my problems, I request you re-allocate me to next season course. I also request you to give me the course details for next session so that I can choose a convenient one. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and will make sure that it will not repeat again.

I hope you will consider my request and give permission to shift my course to next season.

Yours faithfully,
Milli

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main difference between a fad and a trend?

I thought your letter was pretty good. I don’t know why the prompt mentions “season”: that sounds very unnatural to me here in the US. Your letter is clear and answers the questions adequately, but you do have some usage errors and some unnatural sounding phrases. Overall, I would rate this a band 6.