Request to rate my letter for IELTS - 9

[b]You want to sell some of your furniture; you think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

• Explain why you are selling
• Describe the furniture
• Suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furniture[/b]

Hi Suresh,

How are you? Hope you are fine. I am fine here. I heard that you are looking for furniture for your home.

My company had given me opportunity to work at client location Sydney, Australia. As it is long term assignment, I have decided to vacate the house and would like to sell my furniture.

Firstly, dining table with glass top and 4 cushion chairs which is in decent look, coffee table of brown in color and double cot bed of 5 feet which is of black color. All these furniture is well maintained.

If you are interested, visit to my home on 20/06/2012, Wednesday to see the furniture whether it is suitable to you or not. Otherwise, I will convey to my other friends. I have to sell this furniture before I go to onsite opportunity.

I will be waiting for your visit, hope you will like this furniture.

Yours faithfully,
Sridhar.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention New York Harbor?

Hi, your letter is pretty clear and answers all the quiestions correctly. YOu have some grammatical errors though and some phrases which sound somewhat unnatural. Overall, I would rate this a band 5.