reflecting essay(check this essay, please!)

The good study methods are the best way to successful. The article “How to succeed in university”( Bien 2007) shows 4 steps and piece of advice that helps to be successful in university. Base on my experience, this article has good effect on study. Now, I’m studying Diploma at RMIT university; However, my study in high school was not good because of my bad behaviour. After reading the article, I now realize the reasons that made me unsuccessful in high school.

After reading the article, I found that I have some positive things that was noted in the article. According to Bien’s article, you should not to procrastinate. In high school, I always did homework immediately as soon as my teach gave me. Through my experience, I found that after each lesson, I could do my homework well because I had time to review lesson, prepare homework and check them carefully. One of the things that I did is to establish as many friendship as possible. I’ve learned that all my friends helped me a lot during study. For example, my friends are always already to assist me in studying; I never think I was a loser when all my friends could answer a task but I couldn’t because they were not only sympathetic with me but also helped me to find the answer.Consequently, my study became better.

On the other hand, there was some negative behaviour that made me not really successful in high school.Bien(2007) declares that you do not rely on late night study sessions or cramming. Through my experience, I absolutely agree with this ideal. For instance, in high school, I always did my homework in the middle night because I though that I could focus on my homework in quite space; But I became tired and felt sleepy in the next day. As a result, I could not concentrate on my lesson in class and I was always punished because of my sleepiness. Moreover, According to Bien’s article, you should try to sit in a place where you are comfortable during class specially sitting up front and avoid sitting the back of the room. In high school, I used to sit in the back of the classroom because I could do anything I wanted, which teachers could not know; However, in fact that, all that time I sit in the back, I became lazier and shy of asking teachers what I did not understand. After reflecting on my study, I though that sitting in front helped me to become ative on studying,too.

Reading and reflecting on this literature has allowed me see that I should change my studying style at RMIT university. For instance, studying in the late night is a bad habit that I have to change. I should make a timetable in order to arrange what I should do first. Going to sleep on time and waking up early in the morning is a good way because It helps my mind to be fresh. In addition, in university, I try to go to school early to find a sit what is in front of the teacher. It helps me not only to ask teacher what I do not understand immediately, but also become more active during the lesson. Using this knowledge I can be more confident in university. Also, I can teach my younger sister good methods study depend on my experience.

Reference: Bien, B 2007, ‘How to successed in university’, WikiHow, viewed 13 August, wikihow.com/Successed-in-college.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class (2)

Hi. You’re so good that can compose such a long essay. Is it about your real life? The ideas are very good to me but recheck it because you may find some thing that wasn’t really good. Anyway, I’m very happy to know you here. Btw, where do you live?

The Good study methods are the best way to YOUR BECOMING successful.
The article “How to succeed in university”( Bien 2007) /shows/OFFERS/ FOUR steps and pieceS of advice that help ONE to beCOME successful in university.
BaseD on my experience, this article has HAD SOME good effectS on MY NEW APPROACH TOWARD MY studIES.

/Now/AT THE MOMENT/ I AM studying Diploma at RMIT university; However, my studIES in high school was WERE not good because of my bad behaviour. After reading the article, I now realize the reasons that /made me/LED TO MY BEING/ unsuccessful in high school.

After reading the article, I /found/REALISED/CAME TO REALISE/ that I have some positive things that was WERE noted in the article.
According to Bien’s article, you should not to procrastinate.
In high school, I always did homework immediately as soon as my teach gave IT TO me. Through my experience, I found that after each lesson, I could do my homework well, because I had time to review THE lesson, prepare homework and check them carefully. One of the things that I did is WAS to establish as many friendship as possible.

I’ve learned that all my friends helped me a lot during MY studIES. For example, my friends are always already to assist me in studying. I never think THOUGHT THAT I was a loser when all my friends could answer a task, but I couldn’t, because they were not only sympathetic with me but also helped me to find the answer.
Consequently, my studIES /became better/IMPROVED.

On the other hand, there was WERE some negative behaviour’S that made me not really successful in high school.
Bien(2007) declares that you /do/SHOULD/ not rely on late night study sessions or cramming. Through my experience, I absolutely agree with this /ideal/STATEMENT/.
For instance, in high school, I always did my homework in the middle OF THE night, because I though that I could focus BETTER on my homework in /quite space/THE QUIET, but I became tired and felt sleepy in the next day.
As a result, I could not concentrate on my lessonS in class and I was always punished because of my sleepiness.
Moreover, according to Bien’s article, you should try to sit in a place where you are comfortable during class, Especially sitting up front and avoid sitting AT the back of the room.
In high school, I used to sit in the back of the classroom because I could do anything I wanted, UNNOTICED AND UNOBSERVED. which teachers could not know; However, in fact that, all that time I sit in the back, I became lazier and shy of asking teachers what FOR FURTHER EXPLANATIONS OF THINGS I did not understand. After reflecting on my studIES, I /though/DECIDED/ that sitting in front WOULD help me to become aCtive In studying too.

Reading and reflecting on this literature has /allowed me/LED ME TO REALISE/ that I should change my studying style at RMIT university.
For instance, studying in the late night LATE AT NIGHT is a bad habit that I have to change. I should make a timetable in order to arrange what I should do first. Going to sleep on time and waking up early in the morning is a good way, because It helps my mind to be fresh. In addition, in university, I try to go to school early to find a SEAT THAT is in front of the teacher. It helps me not only to ask THE teacher what I do not understand immediately, but also TO become more active during the lesson. Using this knowledge I can be more confident in university. Also, I can teach my younger sister good methods OF studyING dependING on my experience.

Reference: Bien, B 2007, ‘How to successed in university’, WikiHow, viewed 13 August, wikihow.com/Successed-in-college.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Bluegenie. How refreshing to read of someone whose attitude was turned completely around by reading an informative book. Your work certainly speaks volumes about your new approach. I wish you every success in your university.

Kitos. 12/15

thank you so much because of checking my essay and your support!!