Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hello Jane,

Thank you very much for joining our forum and for your courage to post your first voice recording. You sound great! Where and how did you learn English? I understand you are from China and now you live in the Czech Republic. What do you do? We look forward to your next recording.
Goodbye. Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: [url=Taking the dog for a walk | english.best]Taking the dog for a walk

Hello Ryho! Cześc Ryho. Jak się masz? Where in Poland do you live? Thank you so much for joining our forum and for using our online voice recorder. I hope this was not your last audio message!

Talk to you soon,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Greetings

hi my name is diosy, and im happy because being part of this forum is very lucky for me…
anyway im aLSO interested in recording voice messages for us to correct our pronunciation…

its really great!!
i heard my voice great but i think i need to make it louder as i can for you to hear it clear and for you to correct my pronunciation…
anyway once again my name is diosy im from philippines. and im glad to be part of this forums… thANKS for all and have a nice day… GOdbless…

hello!
It’s nice to hear your voice . that is only what we missed ; i’ll participate with pleasure next time. by!

hi sir,
sorry, but still i can not understand how to record my own voice,so that i can improve my pronounciation.it will be nice of you if help me.

thankyou

1 Like

Hi Suchita,

What part of the information on the following page do you not understand?

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the Far East

Hello Torsten,
Thank you very much for the last lesson.I have been listened all the voices messages posted here and i felt like we are all together in a real classroom.I will try to record my voice too even i have not enough confidence in my pronounciation.It is first time when i enjoy on a forum(and that’s because you suggested me to do it)and i’ve noticed that i really like here.It is just wonderfull!Therefore i will try to be more active from now on.
Thank you again Torsten,thank you to all of you!
Lucia

Hi everybody,

Introducing myself to you , I am called Hamza. I live in USA and I really liked this good feature and this Forum site which we can enhance our english skills. It is really great and unbelievable to have such wonderful tests which we can build our english. thank you

Hello! I’ve tried many times to record my voice here but doesnt work,I dont understand what is wrong!

I am just writing to introduce myself to everybody learning English. My name is Sunho from South Korea but I am living in Australia with having a dream that I become a chef sometime. I would like to make lots of friends who like learning English as much as I do. I really love learning English and having a conversation in English. Thank you.

Good morning to all the teachers on English-test.net!
I am so glad to hear from you! Firstly, your emails are like my weekly lessons. Secondly, it’s like "talking " to a real friend. It does help me quite a lot when I take the tests and learn so much idioms that I have never learnt from my textbooks here in China. Now you are even more creative to run such a wonderful voice forum! Great job! I will be working hard and trying to be a good teacher to the children in my community. You are my role model!
Thanks,
Minnie

hi my freinds;

I’m Aziz Mabrouk. I’m from morocco. I just want to thank you for this forum. It realy helps me a lot to improve my listening. Thank you very much.

Dear Torsten :

It is so far away,when I Wrote a message to you,but I continue with other name …it 's heinz and my positition is the number 71,between the first 100…So Carlos is the same Heinz.

Regards : Carlos = Heinz.

Hi there
i always get happy as i see your letters to me, but this time it was a beautiful propose to record our voices and make it available to everyone to correct us,thanks again

Hi everyone:

This is a message recorded on the forum .
Thank you.

Jean Bengermain

A message addressed to Torsten.

Thank you.

Jean Bengermain

Hi Torsten:

Today I’ve recorded several messages on the forum, but I’ve been unable to listen to what I recorded. Anyway, I’ll keep going, for speaking and listening comprehension are my weak points in English. I do want to work on them a lot.

Thanks again

Jean Bengermain

There are DOZENS of post regarding people having problems hearing or recording messages,

If you DO NOT download and install Java on your computer you will NEVER be able to do either.

Hello everyone, here is Cristovam from Brasil. I received from Torsten a menssage speaking about recording voice, but I don`t know how the device(headset) works. Who could help me? Thanks.