Rate my essay pls

Attending a live performance(for example, a play, a concert or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on TV. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Feeling the time is better than watching! This was the motto of a sports company to make their products sold more. This may be the choice of lots of people to enjoy from an activity. However, to make a comparison amongst watching and attending, it is much reasonable to watch an organization instead of attending in today’s world in terms of adjusting atmosphere according to yourself, spending less time and less money.
Firstly, spending valuable time is more important than having fun for a short time in modern people life. You may fix atmosphere as you wish while watching an organization on TV. For example, for a concert, you may call your friends and order a pizza while watching on TV. In an outside activity, unexpected situations may steal your time. Nevertheless, joining a program will be affected by the strangers being there who has not got the same purpose with you. To avoid disturbance and behaving as you want watching on TV will be better choice.
Secondly, watching an organization makes you save time in your daily program. In modern world, time has more meaning in people’s life. By watching, you spend your time just for organization planned in your mind. You will not spend your time for extra effort like buying ticket, parking and trying to find your seat. Also, you will have a chance to do your hoseworks until the program starts on TV. Moreover, you will make energy save by watching the organization on TV. Because, no doubt that, much time means much energy. So, you will have energy kept for the next day.
Thirdly, another fact is that by watching you will not spend extra money for the things that you did. Thus, you may use your own fridge to drink and eat. You will not have any parking fare. For limited wages invisible expenses has become more crucial in daily life.
Consequently, watching an activity is much reasonable in our modern life. In today’s world people do not want to spend their time outside in vain, to save money and does activities to strengthen their relations.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology

Nobody wants to make comment?at least about my essay structure?I need your help.

Nobody wants to make comment?at least about my essay structure?I need your help.

“Feeling the time is better than watching”, this was the motto of a sports company to make their products sold more. This may be the choice of lots of people to enjoy ANY foRm OF an activity. However, to make a comparison amongst watching and attending, it is much reasonable to watch an organization instead of attending in today’s world in terms of adjusting atmosphere according to yourself, spending less time and less money.

Firstly, spending valuable time is more important than having fun for a short time in modern people life… You may fix atmosphere as you wish while watching an organization SHOW on TV. For example, for a concert, you may call your friends and order a pizza while watching on TV. In an outside activity, unexpected situations may steal your time. Nevertheless, joining a program will be affected by the strangers being there who has not got the same purpose with you. To avoid disturbance and behaving as you want watching on TV will be better choice.

Secondly, watching a PERFORMANCE makes you save time in your daily program. In modern world, time has more meaning in people’s life. By watching, you spend your time just for organization planned in your mind. You will not spend your time for extra effort like buying ticket, parking and trying to find your seat. Also, you will have a chance to do your hoseworks until the program starts on TV. Moreover, you will make energy save by watching the SHOW on TV. Because, no doubt that, much time means much energy. So, you will have energy kept for the next day.

___________________________WILL CHECK REST PART LATER.
Thirdly, another fact is that by watching you will not spend extra money for the things that you did. Thus, you may use your own fridge to drink and eat. You will not have any parking fare. For limited wages invisible expenses has become more crucial in daily life.
Consequently, watching an activity is much reasonable in our modern life. In today’s world people do not want to spend their time outside in vain, to save money and does activities to strengthen their relations.

I mostly wonder what people think about my essay organization ? Shoud I change my essay type ? How will my essay be rated by toefl staff ? Could you tell me my negative sides of my essay ?

Thanks