Rate my english please

Hi i was wondering if someone could tell me how my english is

cheers

thanks in advance

soundcloud.com/rutasfan/how-is-my-english

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

soundcloud.com/rutasfan/respond-to-sarabelle :wink:

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

well first of all i think you are an italian … your voice and your akcent are just like my teacher of oral expression module … your english is good but your voice was low … i know that you and sarabella are wondering why i didn’t sennd a voice message well because i am little bit shy and i never speak english outside exept in university with my classmates and my teachers but at home and outside i speak arabic and frensh because no one could understand me …i like this post maybe next time you may hear my voice an rate my english also .

Hello Rutasfan,

I live in the UK for almost an year now and I’d say that you’d be more than comprehensible and clear for the people here! Don’t worry, I understood each bit of the your sentences as you speak very clear. The only downside that you might have is the fact that UK citizens speak faster and probably have better listening abilities than you. So, if you are in a conversation with two British people, it might be hard for you to follow them as they might begin speaking faster! That’s something that is fixed with time, however!

Good luck, and I’m very surprised that your English is so good without any kind of special training, only TV and internet!