Radio is being placed by TV and Internet

Nowadays, radio is being replaced by TV and the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this Idea

As TV industry and internet business have been increasing rapidly, some believes that radio is loosing its role in society. In my personal point of view, radio still has some unique features which neither TV nor Internet can replace.

Radio is a type of media that possesses higher level of accessibity. Unlike TV, where people can only access the programme mostly while they are at home, radio can be accessed anywhere and anytime. For instance, as people these days spend more and more time driving to and from work, radio has become the main form of entertainment which is easily accessible. In fact, radio’s high level of accessibility is one of the reason why some firms still prefer to advertise their business through radio.

Radio is also alot cheaper when compared with these other two media, especially the internet. People do not have to spend extra money to utilise the radio while on the other hand, people have to reach their pockets to install the internet connection, let alone the cost of buying computer. Besides, not all people can utilise internet, especially people from the earlier generations.

In conclusion, i believe that radio can never be replaced by TV and the Internet because each of these three types of media serve different features and offer different benefits.

This is my first attemp, and please evaluate this essay…
thanks in advance

TOEFL listening lectures: What does ‘monotreme’ mean?

Nowadays, radio is being replaced by TV and the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this Idea

As THE TV industry and internet businessES have been increasing rapidly, some PEOPLE believe that radio is losing its role in society. FROM my point of view, radio still has some unique features which neither TV nor Internet can replace.

Radio is a type of media that possesses higher level of accessibiLty. Unlike TV, where people can only access the programme mostly while they are at home, radio can be accessed anywhere and AT any-time.
For instance, as people these days spend more and more time driving to and from work, radio has become the main form of IN-CAR entertainment which is easily accessible.
In fact, radio’s high level of accessibility is one of the reasonS why some firms still prefer to advertise their business through radio.

Radio is also a lot cheaper when compared with these other two media, especially the internet.
People do not have to spend extra money to utilise the radio, while on the other hand, people have to reach INTO their pockets to install the Internet connection, let alone the cost of buying computer.
Besides, not all people can SUCCESSFULLY utilise THE Internet, especially people from the earlier generations.

In conclusion, (I) believe that radio can never be replaced by TV and the Internet, because each of these three types of media serve different PURPOSES and EACH offer different benefits.

An excellent first attempt Vendetta. Perhaps you could have stressed the simplicity of using the radio, and the myriad of stations that one is able to access through it, almost rivalling the Internet, however, a good essay, but needs to be much longer for TOEFL
acceptance.

Kitos.

thank you, i’ll practice harder