question about the speaking part I

There is a question that “Which of the following acts have more influence on you, newspaper, TV, or teachers? Explain the reason with specific details.”

And my answer is:

I consider that teachers are the acts have the most influence on me, because I have spent a lot of time with them. As a college student in China, one must work hard to be competitive, due to the opportunity of education is in short supply. This means we have to spend less time on TV, newspaper and other media for fun. Thus, the time to spend with teacher seems the longest. In this way, teachers influence me the most, sometimes even greater than my parents. By them, I learn the history of our country, the value of our culture and the way of thinking.

Can I answer this question by that way?Or I need to give several, say two or three, specific reasons to explain my opinion.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in the Social Sciences Department

There is a question that “Which of the following acts have more influence on you, newspaperS, TV, or teachers? Explain the reason with specific details.”

And my answer is:

I consider that teachers are the acts have the most influence on me, because I have spent a lot of time with them. As a college student in China, one must work hard to be competitive, due to the opportunity of education is in short supply. This means we have to spend less time WITH TV, newspaperS and other media for fun. Thus, the time WE spend with OUR teacher seems the longest. In this way, teachers influence me the most, sometimes even greater than my parents. WITH them, I learn the history of our country AND the value of our culture and way of thinking.

Can I answer this question by that way?Or I need to give several, say two or three, specific reasons to explain my opinion.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You have answered the question “Which.” What more do they expect of you? It is OK.

Thank you. However, My friends consider the answer below is much better, becuase it is more fully arranged. And they advised me to use more like firstly, secondly. What’s you opinion and which one is better?

I consider that teachers are the acts have the most influence on me, because they teach me the knowledge that I need for living and work in a more lively way. Sometimes, learning from the book seems to be boring. However, teacher can make otherwise distant and complicate educational experiences come to life. Besides, teachers are more like a life coach who accompany me through difficulties and happiness. They know exactly my advantages and disadvantages and how should I be taught to be a better guy.

Thanks again.

The choice is yours, but in my opinion yours is far better written.

Kitos.

Thank you, I think I do understand your mean. Keep it the simple and imteresting, right?