Qualities of a good teacher?

What are the characteristics of a good teacher? Use reasons and examples to support your response.

Actually, a good teacher is the person who care about us, throughout our days at school or university. Therefore we should respect our teachers. However , from my point of view a good teacher shoud be honest, competent, and friendly. The basis of my idea will be discussed as follow.

During the days at school we pass several different periods of time. So, our teachers are the people, who observe our growth, as a whole. We spend a lot of time with them, it is a spectacular act. If we respect them, they may become our best friends, or somethings as a parents. Anyway we should respect our teachers, at all.

A good teacher should be honest. As an example, if I am not doing well in something, his judgements should be based on my onw acts, he should not keep these small remarks in his mind. If my teacher is honest, he always should tell the truth to my face. Afterwards I will try to improve skills and abilities, in an attempt to show my best. So, as a result we could contribute to each other , and there is no doubt that, it would be helpful for my edication, as a whole.

A good teach should be competent, imagine that your mathematic teacher is not able to fulfil the simplest mathematical exam, maybe this would be a funny situation.Although cases as this mentionet above are rarity, unfortunately they are existing.

Finally a good teacher shoud be friendly, because he could encourage us to learn more. To exemplify I will give you a good example from my personal experience: My last English teacher was so intelegent, she has a lot of awards, in fact she emited a huge amount of positive vibes in our classroom, also sometimes she putted on some jokes into our conversations. She made us laughing and this entertainment utterly encouraged us to learn more.

In brief, in my opinion the relationship between a child, especially a student and a teacher is so precious thing, as a whole. I have my own requirements for a teacher to be good. However the most important qualities are mentioned above.

TOEFL listening discussions: How does Dr Beech characterize the assistantship?

What are the characteristics of a good teacher? Use reasons and examples to support your response.

Actually, a good teacher is the person who care about us, throughout our days at school or university. Therefore we should respect our teachers. However , from my point of view a good teacher shouLd be honest, competent, and friendly. The basis of my idea will be discussed as follow.

During OUR days at school we pass several different periods of time. So, our teachers are the people, who observe our growth, as a whole. We spend a lot of time with them(.) it is a spectacular act. If we respect them, they may become our best friends, or something LIKE a parent. Anyway we should respect our teachers, at all.

A good teacher should be honest. As an example, if I am not doing well in something, his judgements should be based on my OWN acts AND he should not keep ANY small remarks in his mind. If my teacher is honest, he should always tell the truth to my face. Afterwards I will try to improve skills and abilities, in an attempt to show my best. So, as a result we could contribute to each other , and there is no doubt that, it would be helpful for my edUcation, as a whole.

A good teach should be competent(.) Imagine that your mathematicS teacher is not able to fulfil the simplest mathematical exam, maybe this would be a funny situation. Although cases as this are A rarity, unfortunately they DO exist.

Finally a good teacher shouLd be friendly, because BY BEING SO he could encourage us to learn more. To exemplify I will give you a good example from my personal experience: My last English teacher was so INTELLIGENT(.) She has a lot of awards(.) In fact she emMited a huge amount of positive vibes in our classroom, also sometimes she putted on some jokes into our conversations. She made us laughing and this entertainment utterly encouraged us to learn more.

In brief, in my opinion the relationship between a child, especially a student, and a teacher is A precious thing, as a whole. I have my own requirements for a teacher to be good. However the most important qualities are mentioned above.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good morning Mlad.

Kitos. 7/10

Thank you for your evaluation my friend.

its better if use some other colour for corrections

Yes it would Raaniya, but it means changing the colour for even a comma or full stop. Time consuming and irritating.