Putin is Damn Right!

Yes, it existed,
But America has a knack for finding their way around international law if and when it suits them. And nobody calls them on it because America is a big bear!
America decries Russia’s involvement in Crimea because it runs counter to their goals of world domination, and the rest of the EU is naturally behind America. It’s all about power play.
I think the wisest thing for the Americans to do is to back off and accept the wishes of the Crimea people who, in their majority, decided to secede. If they suspect voter fraud, then they should look no further than their own backyard - a lot of elections in the US have been conducted with voter fraud.
How can they admonish the Russians for rigging the elections when they themselves are not exactly the paragon of virtue when it comes to elections? That sounds hypocritical of them!
The Americans are famous for spotting a speck in a neighbor’s eyes and not seeing (or pretending not to see) a log in their own!

President Obama has set out his strategy for dealing with Russia over Ukraine, expressing frustration that Europeans have been cutting their defence capabilities.

( Now you can see everybody only loves making money, not paying. )

Now you see the consequential loss which nobody wants to bear/pay/provide for.

I believe the word 'protectionism came from Europe.

A region where nations hate each other a lot. Poland, Hungary, Austria,France, Germany, English, Scotland and Ireland etc., etc. then they founded the EU.

My English teachers don’t even want to say the word F r a n c e. And my British first cousins and my uncle hates the Russians a lot, for nothing.

To me everything they did is too wrong from the very start. I think it as a inferiority complex caused by Hitler and Nazis then.

Union and United are words for weak people and nations. Dunno.

So they mess up everything to protect the charade.

Wasting trillions of dollars up to date, I wonder, with which they could have created another Europe under water by now.

Oh, yeah! The notorious F-word! I understand!

Obama can’t blame nobody, every countries has his money problems. Not enough food, shelter, clothing and jobs, but worse climate change.

I’m looking forwards to a very big war in near future.

I will go with the Dragon who surely will win.

You know we, Junglies are closely related to them. Ahem.

I mean, Europe is Fake.

The big question is if Putin will be able to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO and the EU. The answer: Look at Poland and the rest of Europa. The only European country Putin can conquer now is Belarus. No matter how much you are trying to defend and praise Putin, he is losing yet another country to ‘the west’. It’s not just America that doesn’t recognize Crimea’s annexation. It’s the whole world apart from Venezuela and Syria. The whole world is wrong and only Russia is right. The whole world is unfair, only Russia is fair, democratic, transparent and friendly ;-).[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Weightlifting[YSaerTTEW443543]

I think so. Right of wrong I don’t know.

Who wants to stay 'stay, who wants to go 'go.

Then only we can do living? Live first talk politics later, when we are rich, better?

Have fun?

We have 7 billions plus people , to live together or separate, no problem?

Why bother who to stay.

Cute.

How many people in figure? 100,000 out of 7 billions?

You know about 6 billions people don’t even know where are Ukraine and Crimea.

Hmm.

I’m not talking about billions of sheep. I’m talking of those people who make decisions on an international level, I’m talking about government leaders because pretty much nobody cares what the rest thinks, especially Putin.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Table tennis[YSaerTTEW443543]

Gotcha! lol.

learning never ends.

Adios!

100 countries think it’s invalid.
11 countries think it’s valid.
58 countries abstained.

That’s not exactly the whole world, is it?

And God knows how many of those 100 countries that sided with America are simply echoing America’s opinion out of fear.

Do you really think that Americans gave Ukraine $1 billion with no strings attached? I doubt that. Now the US has Ukraine in their pocket and Ukraine will do as their big brother tells them to! America brings small countries into the fold with either big guns or big donations. That’s their MO if you will.

So 100 countries think the referendum is invalid and Putin doesn’t care about that while at the same time the Russians wonder why ‘everyone’ hates them.

Ukraine is going to receive at least $30 billion from the EU and the WMF provided they meet a number of requirements such as curbing corruption, streamlining the administration, improving conditions for foreign investment, etc.

Ukraine can either accept or reject that offer. The $1 billion dollars the US gave is a faction of the money Yanokovych stole from his people. There are several oligarchs in Ukraine who have much more than just $1 billion each. So if the Ukrainians want to become financially independent from other countries they need to reduce corruption within their own ranks.

The US or the EU are not responsible if Ukraine depends on them because they have enough natural resources, manpower and territory to develop a thriving economy. And Ukraine is not a small country, it is larger than Germany.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Beach volley ball jumping up[YSaerTTEW443543]

Putin is laughing a lot now, he threw 50 billions for Sochi Olympics alone.

Now he’s got the whole Crimea? That’s trillions of trillion in long term, I wonder.

They say most of the aids go unSaid.

After that What?

Unprofessional professionals, why pay them?

Putin is Wunderbar.

Cute. I love it.

To see a man of brains is real fun.

Hi Putin!

God save Putin!

I do admire him for his brains, saint of sinner, me no care.

Have fun.

Putin is marching to Berlin now.

Wunderbar.

I’m enthralled to watch the best episode of the History of Europe in my poor and uneducated lifetime.

How lucky am I?

Have fun.