Progress report (Top 100)?

Hi Torsten,
Many thanks for your email. I am so busy that i cannot have time to do the test over 2 weeks. I appreciate your lesson and your efforts. I want to improve and take the toefl test in the near future so your lessons are extremely useful and necessary for me . I will try but it is hard for me . Thanks again.
I will do it immediately
Best wishes to you.
Thoang

Hi Torsten,
thanks for your advise about learning grammar.Yes , i will have the toeic test on December in my school .Now i practise my listenning on the internet, and read the article in my free time.But i still can not find the best way to learning the grammer.So i really confused.For the test do i need buy the book to practise my grammer or practise many simulation test for the toeic? thank you

Hi Perfect,

How many of our 5 TOEIC simulation tests have you completed already? As for studying grammar (not ‘grammer’!), I suggest you read this: english-test.net/lessons/index.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university professors[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten, I am here to talk with you about my “progress report” and other subjects too. First of all, you have charged me more effective in my exercises. Today I am the number 113 in a universe of 29000 learners and EVERY DAY I have done such works. I finished all TOEIC N. I and I am very close to finish TOEIC III as well. Moreover, I have listen BBC NEWS and VOA´S SPECIAL ENGLISH which have been a daily routine early in the morning. As you can see I am work well. Concerning the Alan`s exercises I already answered at least twice or more. I would like to improve my English learning, but to that I need your aid. My best regards.

Hi Cristov,

It’s good to hear you have been making such excellent strides. As for your speaking skills, I recommend you start using our online voice recorder. Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you sir, Torsten I am very happy!!!as recieve your current mail which one can help me improve my english !!! I also thanks to English-test.net which control world wide students
&have good teacher like you!!!

Dear Sir

I am rather confused as to when I should use verb+ing preceded by preposition ‘to’ such as

I look forward to receiving your letter soon.

She is limited to using bicycle after accident

Please explain why not - I look forward to receive your letter soon.

She is limited to use bicycle after accident.

Asok Ray

Asok Ray

Hi Torsten

Hi everybody!!! I like improving my English

dear Mr.Torsten and Mr. Alan:
I have a big problem, I clicked the “If you don’t want to receive any further progress reports” botton accidentally TT- TT. When I read it I feeled so happy… So please, if you read it, help me.

Hi Ana, so you do want to continue receiving your progress reports via email?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two people talk about their cell phone providers[YSaerTTEW443543]

yes, I do.

OK, we’ll reactivate this function for you.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two conference participants introduce themselves to each other[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten I never receive my progress report?

Thank you very much。You are my heros。

Hi Katty,

You can see your progress report by clicking on the yellow star next to your username by any messages you write.

Hi everybody, I m Dr Aslam Beg from India. I m very fond of English . what a philosophical n great rich language this is . but i m so sad that my English is not complete. when I joined English test net forum , there is a great development I found in my English listening ability. Many thanks Torsten sir, I really very much grateful 2 U for u r such emails that can able to make boost up myself n also encourage me . Thanks a lot…U really great… I love u …

Hello Torsten,
I have not got any new lesson from a long time.Waitig for next lesson.please also tell me your observation about my progress report.waiting for your positive response.
Sushma SHarma

Hi Torsten,

I think the way the progress report is shown is ok, as you can compare your progressive results with others so you know how well your doing or not.

I am bit confused with the category…why is it showing “Incomplete …”? and what does this mean?

Dear Torsten,

Its great pleasure to receive my progress report.Thanks lot for your encouregment.I am improving my english knowledge from your lessons.Keep it up your great work.Wish you all the Best.
Regards,
Rani