Progress report (Top 100)?

That’s no problem Zaruhi,
I just wanted to clarify things.

If there will be - write.

Best wishes.

Hi Beeesneees,
Those were of some help. Thanks.

Hi Torsten,
Is it compulsory to learn English grammar? I have recently herad an opinion that we should force the students to learn it since it comes naturally and give them maximum exposure to LSRW. But as an esl learner I can’t fully agree with that idea .What do you think about it?

Hello Sumesh,
Interesting question! My personal opinion is that both approaches need to be used side by side in order to maximise potential benefits for the learner. The rules and regulations that govern English usage help learners to understand how to structure their work and, for me, there is very definitely a place for it, alongside the approach of immersing oneself as fully as possible in the language so that it can be picked up ‘naturally’.
I’ve seen students who speak English as a first language benefit from knowing the rules of English grammar too.
A good learner/teacher will use a variety of resources to help develop the language.

Res.Tor,
oh! i am supoose not keep well as Top 100.
i am not understand your views about my last written expession Eating crow…
Thanks with Regards.
P>S> i am missed some words for you…

I loved when I receveid this e-mails, thanks, thanks, at moment i do somethings to improve my english and int his site i really try do answer the questions and listening the taypes. thanks.
Sumara

Thanks teacher I’m very enthusiastic to hear from you once again the fact is i’ve been engaged in with some form of work ,but this moment I’m back on my studies .
thanks.

Hi Torsten, First of all I’d like to thank you and those involved for creating such an interesting site. I used to use my cellphone to do the tests here, but a few days ago I finally managed to have my own internet connection on my PC. So I started using my PC to do the test in this website, but then I got confused because my tests were not counted in my progress report. At first I thought I hadn’t logged in, but then I rechecked, and found out I had logged in. So what’s the problem?

Dear Rudy Gbi,

You have 2 possibilities.

I. If you haven’t logged on the forum you see the next screen capture after taking the test:

II. You can watch the next screen capture only if you are log in.

Please click on the link below
[size=150][color=blue]Dear Rudy Gbi, please see your progress report here.[/size]

Best regards
Slava

Thanks Slava for your response. Actually I saw the first screen capture after taking the test, but there was also a log-out option (home), progress report and the other options. I was so sure that I had logged in at that time because I entered my user name and password. Doesn’t it mean that I have logged in if I can see my progress report? Later I tried again by using my cellphone. I took a test and it worked. My test results were counted. I have no idea why it can be like that. I hope you have another explanation. Thanks anyway

i think this is a chance for very one to learning English more and improve English Skills, there are so many level English but no matter who you are, where you are from, You can learn English well or not well!
Thank so much to every one!

ok sir thanks.
Regards.

hello, i am sinu … how are you? well , i want to know about the test? how i can take test and how can this show my result on this site? please help me?
have a nice day…

hi dear teachers i have a problem in writing my questions 2 u sorry can u tell me plz how can i send u my questions and problems in english.i dont know how 2 use the fourm
thanx

You seem to be using them, Sama.
When you have a question, start at the home page here
english-test.net/forum/
and choose the best forum for your question by clicking on it.
Find the ‘new topic’ button (there are two - one near the bottom of the page and one near the top) and click it then wrote your message. Don’t forget a meaningful title.

Hi, my teacher.
I have many thanks to you, my teacher, you have to say good to me, i will work to harder and harder.

Thanks.

Khanhlan

i would like to thank you very much 4 all what are doing to me.my problem as far as this learning is corncern is i donot have coputer iam using commercial coputer hench my turn up is very low how would you advice me;my teacher

hi,i am indo.English language is a foreign language for me.I want to improove my listening,can you advise me some ways? …thanks

Hi Indo, I suggest you use these free listening comprehension exercises: english-test.net/toeic/listening/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you think I should see a doctor for this problem?[YSaerTTEW443543]