Professional / Polite email language

Hello,

Could someone proofread one of my emails? I’m looking for advise on how to make the same message sound polite and professional & Errror free))

Any advise/help/suggestion very much appreciated.

[i]Dear Mary and Alex,

It was very nice meeting you on Friday morning March 26. 

Thank you for educating us and discussing in details Aurora Insurance services and products. The meeting was very informative.

I have to admit I was less prepared for the meeting. So, now I have to take some of my words back about Don’s “not being able compete” note. After going through my emails I found out that Don sent me a message stating he can’t compete with Property coverage. A week later I received email from Ron Mayers stating that he has to decline risk due to blocked markets. I apologies for giving erroneous information. I also hope that we can work on timing, so quoting a risk may take 2 to 3 days.

Thank you again for meeting with us today. I will keep Aurora Insurance in mind for our Professional Lines of Business.

Best Regards, [/i]Affectionate

Dear Mary and Alex,

It was very nice meeting you on Friday morning, March 26.

Thank you for explaining Aurora Insurance services and products in detail. The meeting was very informative.

I have to admit I was rather unprepared for the meeting. As a result, I now have to take some of my words back about Don’s “not being able to compete” note. After going through my emails, I found out that Don sent me a message stating he can’t compete with Property coverage. A week later I received an email from Ron Mayers stating that he has had to decline to take a risk due to the current state of the financial market. I apologise for providing you with erroneous information.

I also hope that we will be able to improve on the timing of the process, so that providing a quotation for a risk will only take 2 to 3 days.

Thank you again for meeting with us today. I will keep Aurora Insurance in mind for our professional lines of business.

Best Regards,

Thanks a lot!!! I wish I could write better myself from the first attempt :slight_smile: (or second):):slight_smile: !