prevention is better than cure

i will give the IELTS exam on 23.oct…so i want to improve my writing skills…so plz tell me how my eassy is…and also give me suitable band…thanks

“ Prevention is better than cure”

Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures

EASSY :-

There are so many fatal diseases which are impossible to cure. Some can be cured
by expensive treatment. If any disease is cured by treatment than lots of side effects will appear. So prevention is a great key for safety from deadly diseases. From prevention a lot of money can be saved.
I strongly agree with this statement because poor people cannot afford the medical treatment fee and those people who have the money to pay for the fee but they do not have a lot of time so the treatment is not properly done. So every type of people should take care of fatal diseases.
So I will recommend that all the funds transfer to a specific organization who can create a society which releases members who will make health institutes all over the world. In these institutes the members train us how to prevent from fatal diseases. These institutes should find cure for fatal diseases because if any person is suffering from illness he can be cured with proper treatment.
In conclusion of prevention we will not catch deadly diseases. We can learn how to save ourselves from fatal diseases if health education system is introduced.

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

i will give the IELTS exam on 23.oct…so i want to improve my writing skills…so please tell me how my eassy is…and also give me suitable band…thanks

“ Prevention is better than cure”

Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures

EASSY :-

There are so many fatal diseases which are ///impossible to cure. Some can be cured///
(Does that make sense to you?)

by expensive treatment. If any disease is cured by treatment thEn lots of side effects will appear. So prevention is a great key for safety from deadly diseases. From prevention a lot of money can be saved.
I strongly agree with this statement because poor people cannot afford the medical treatment feeS(,) and those people who have the money to pay for the fee but they do not have a lot of time so the treatment is not properly done. So every type of people should take care of fatal diseases.
So I will recommend that all the funds transfer to a specific organization who can create a society which releases members who will make health institutes all over the world. In these institutes the members train us how to prevent from fatal diseases. These institutes should find cure for fatal diseases because if any person is suffering from illness he can be cured with proper treatment.
In conclusion of prevention we will not catch deadly diseases. We can learn how to save ourselves from fatal diseases if health education system is introduced.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Bhattihassan; sorry to say that you are not yet able to write an intelligible essay.
I would suggest that you read the essays posted by LEENDA, because she is posting excellent work. Study the way she constructs sentences, and then practice a little more.

Kitos.

Thanks for reading my eassy…i will correct my sentences