Presentation: I'm living in Switzerland. I have decided to practice my English...

Hello everybody,

I’m living in Switzerland

I have decided to practice my english and I’m looking for people who wants too.

I like music very much.

Sincerely yours

Aria 8) :slight_smile:

Hi, Aria. My name is Aida. I’m from Russia. And I’d like to improve my English too. What do you know about my country?

Hi Aria,

And welcome to english-test! I’d say you’ve come to the right place to practice your English :wink:

If you want to talk about music, you can do so here

See you soon,

Ralf

hi aria…convey my regards to The great Roger Federer… if he cannot win this US open i will kill myself…

Hi!
I’m Noelia from barcelona, I was living in dublin for four month learn english becouse I was notting! Now I know littel but I want keep practice my english too.

So, next weekend go to Switzerland, geneva for 3 days. I would appreciate any information about geneva; accomodation “chip”, hostels, the city, the people, night club,… I don’t know… It is a dangerous city for a girl traveling alone?

Thank you and nice to meet you!

You are welcomed here
And I’d like to practice English with you too

H a v e a nice day

Hi Noelia,
How old are you ? Geneva is a nice city . What kind of thing do you like ?
The old city is a think to visit.
There is a lots of things to do it depend of your age and budget. are you coming by plane ? by train ?
If you tell me a little more about your like I could get you more informations.
Don’t worry for coming as a single girl in this city as everywhere some quarters are particularly late at night
See you soon

aria :lol:

Hi, Aria how do you do! I’m Made from Indonesia. I’d like to be your friend and improve my English as well. I’m forty four years old and I’ve two children. I hope you are kindly to accept me enenthough I’m not as old as yours. thanks and see u soon

Best regard:
Made

Hi Aria!
I’m happy for your quick reply!
I’m 22 years old.I like to see a little bit of everything, just be a weekend in the city, so, I want to see the most important and don’t worry for this.
The old city I find it interesting to see.
I know that suiza is very expensive and my budget isn’t, but I try becouse I want go to the geneve!!! hahaha
I travel by plane(offer).
What most interests me is an economical hostel to sleep.
I’am glad to know that this is not a dangerous city for a single girl. That people can find it in the night club of there? and where can I go?
Out of curiosity… how old are you? I know you a little more.

Thank you very much for everything.

Noelia