Presentation: I am a student of English language at university that's why...

:!: Hello I am a student of English language at university that’s why I am interested in this language. I also like English civilization and litterature and i want to practice my spoken English.I should notice that i am a friendly girl who likes all good people all over the world!

Hello Caroline, a warm welcome to the forum.

I am confused with – “I should notice that i am a friendly girl who likes all good people all over the world!”.

Do you mean, ‘I should notice…’ or ‘You should notice…’? (anyway, I have noticed that ;))

Also, could you please write it as ‘I’ and not ‘i’?

:slight_smile:

u r wlcm caro line [just to agitate Gray :-)]

Hi thanks for the notice Gray! I was sure that you’ll notice that :wink:

Welcome Caroline,

I hope you will have great times here in the forum by the passage of time. Actually, you are one of those who considered lucky as you have begun to receive some warm and nice welcome messages.

I would be happy to be your friend as well.

Best regards.

Hello Caroline,
Nice to meet you! It is terrific to have an opportunity to chat with people from all over the world. Have you ever heard about Lake Baikal - it is the deepest and one of the most beautiful lakes and it is in 100 km from my place. What is your place like?

Regards.
Yuri.

Hi Emir, I am pleased to meet you and happy to be your friend!

Hi Yuri I have never think that I will meet someone who lives in such beautiful place! I think this lake is really wonderful! nice to meet you! I am from Tunisia

Dear Caroline, may I ask for your permission to correct some minor mistakes in your last comment?

Please see the corrections in parentheses:

Hi Yuri(!) I have never think (thought) that I will meet someone who lives in such (a) beautiful place! I think this lake is really wonderful! n(N)ice to meet you! I am from Tunisia (.)

You are most welcome!

Best regards.

Sure it is sir! I didn’t know that I have to write very formally
I’m sure you’ll always be there to correct my “mistakes”
please don’t leave the forum coz I need you… :smiley:

Bye!
It is too late in my place. Hope to meet you again.

Thank you Caroline for your nice reply. It is more about learning from our mistakes than about formality.

Since this forum is mainly for learning English and improving our standard, we have to help each other spot the mistakes and correct them.

Please be reminded that none of us is infallible.

تحية كبيرة برشة برشة :slight_smile:

Thank you Iraqi!

Dear all,

This is a place where people find chance to find those people who are native English speakers or have an advanced writing and speaking English skills.

While writing our questions or stating what we think on a subject matter our, our messages could have chance to undergo inspection.

I strongly advise you write as many posts as you could even if you don’t courage enough to disseminate your ideas about a topic. Besides, let me tell you that as you write you will see that you cat get used to writing better messages and using some advance words as well as some phrases by passage of time.

In this connection, Caroline

You should be happy that all your mistakes including even minor ones (please don’t misperceive that there is an allusion in my sentence that you make mistakes so many) is corrected in a kind manner by someone who seems master in English.

Well, let me also admit that knowing you and Iraq is great for me. Making use of this opportunity, I would like to send my best regards as a welcome remarks, Caroline.

Iraq, please accept my best regards.

Emir

Thanks so much, dear Emir, for your comment.

We all need each other’s support. Even when we speak/ write in our own mother languages we do mistakes of a kind or another.

It is in our nature as human beings to err. {To err is human, to forgive is divine}

My sincerest regards