present perfect or present perfect continuous

1. At the beginning of the season our form in the league was poor, but we’ve had a good run lately, and we’re unbeaten now in five games.

2. At the beginning of the season our form in the league was poor, but we’ve been having a good run lately, and we’re unbeaten now in five games.

Can #1 be replaced with #2?

Thanks

Yes. There is little difference in meaning.

Dozy, the difference in meaning is pretty important thing for me at the moment. Please explain in detail. Thanks

When I say “There is little difference in meaning”, I mean to point out how small the difference is. (I wondered if you may have misread it as “There is a little difference in meaning”, which has rather a different emphasis, pointing out that there is a difference, albeit not a great one.)

Pretty much all I can think of, which is kind of my stock response, is that the continuous tense feels slightly more vivid. Some people may feel that the continuous tense also has a slightly stronger feeling of activity continuing through the present. You may get different responses to this question from different people.