prefer to work for a large company

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Some people prefer to work for a small company, because they think it is better to work with small number of people. They say that you will always have a chance to shine. In my opinion, there are much more important things than shinning. So I prefer to work fo a large company. Working for a large company increases the work experience, gives a wider career options, and increases the income as well.

Firstly, working for a large company increases the work experience. When you work for a multinational company or for a huge corporation, you gain more experience from this work rapidly. You deal with a bigger range of situations. Also you have a lot of colleagues, from them you can gain massive experience. I think that a small company doesn’t support this level of experience.

Secondly, you have a wider career options. In the large companies, people keep getting promotions, because of the wide range of jobs available in the company. Even if you want to change this company, it will be helpful for you to say that you work for it for some time.

Thirdly, the large company is better financially. The small companies usually work with limited budget, with also limited profit as well. In contrary, the large companies have huge business with huge budgets. So your income surely will be much higher in the large company.

As I have illustrated, working for a large company is better because the experience gained is higher, the options are more, and the salary is bigger too. So to those who think about shinning, I say, work for a large company you may not shine now but definitely you will shine later.

Note: I feel that this essay lacks development especially in the third and fourth paragraph, doesn’t it ?
this what i was able to write in thirty minutes so please tell what do you think

as you know lack of development in the TOEFL essay means lower score

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and his counselor

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Some people prefer to work for a small company, because they think it is better to work with A smalERl number of people. They say that BY DOING SO you will always have a chance to shine. In my opinion, there are much more important things than shining. So I prefer to work fo a large company. Working for a large company increases the work experience, gives a wider career options, and increases the income as well.

Firstly, working for a large company increases the work experience. When you work for a multinational company or for a huge corporation, you gain more experience from this work MORE QUICKLY. You deal with a bigger range of situations. Also you have a lot of colleagues from WHOM you can gain massive experience. I think that a small company does NOT support this level of experience.

Secondly, you have a wider career options. In the largeR companies, people keep getting promotions, because of the wide range of jobs available in the company. Even if you want to change this company, it will be helpful for you to say that you workED for it for some time TO YOUR NEW EMPLOYER.

Thirdly, the large company is better PLACED financially. The smallER companies usually work ON A limited budget, with also limited profitS as well. ON THE contrary, the largeR companies have huge businessES with huge budgets. So your income will SURELY be much higher in the largeR company.

As I have illustrated, working for a large company is better because the experience gained is higher, the options are more, and the salary is bigger too. So to those who think about shining, I say, work for a large company(.) You may not shine now but definitely you will shine later.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well Iky, you are starting to shine here too. Your last three essays have each been better than the previous one. I see no shortcomings in your work. Well done. You have submitted three good essays today … go out and enjoy yourself tonight.

Kitos. 9/10

thank you Kitos