Power sucht 👩. Frau

For those of you learning or interested in German the following is an interesting slogan created by Sixt: Power sucht Frau. If you understand the pun your German is at least B2😴. It goes without saying that I’ll be more than happy to explain it to you if you like.

1 Like

It is a very difficult question for the English learners, sir. Where is my cousin Mona (A German learner)? I will try to guess with the help of googling and the translator" the woman who searches (seeks) power or searches (seeks) to be in power".
Please, Sir Torsten, could you Explain it?

2 Likes

I think it’s a word play on the German TV reality show ‘Bauer sucht Frau’. The German word ‘Bauer’ (farmer) sounds like power in some German dialects especially in East Germany.:woman:

2 Likes

1- It may refer to "Deutschland größtes frauen"Steffen Kirchner Life-Coach & Business Expert. Redirecting...

2- It may refer to the book entitled"# Power sucht Frau Übernehmen Sie Führung für Ihren Erfolg"
This book investigated women points of strength and weakness. It discussed the way by which the women can be successful in leadership …etc

1 Like