Possessive 's' (Unit 6)

hi, dear teacher torsten you are really very talent teacher and i really like the way you are teaching it id simplest form that every one can undersand thank you very much

hi,Torsten
thank u torsten the way you are teaching us it is excellent way but, this lesson 6 was last lesson i got from u.i would liked some more lessons to continue understanding new vocobullries thank you
Abdirahim

Dear Torsen
Red colour “S” is possessive
Blue colour “S” is for . example He is. or it is.
This "S " show to be in present form and third person.
thank you.

Hi
the red 'S’s are possessive forms, while the blue 'S’s are the short form of the to be verb ‘is’.

Hi dear Torsten,
I also did the test for Modal Verbs. my score was 10 out of 10.
:slight_smile:

Dear Torsten,
The red ones refer to possessive and the blue ones refer to To Be verb.
And by the way I did modal verbs test ,result was 9 correct answer out of 10.Thanks.

S is sometimes in red to express possessive, and
s is sometimes in blue to express contractions for “to be” in third person:

He´s = He is

She´s = She is

With “s”

• Red color stands for “Possessive case”
  • Blue color stands for “Verb to be”

The red S means possessive and the blue s means the verb to be “is”

This is my mom Nawal, my father passed away, so she is a widow. My father’s name is Sadek. He was a lawyer. She is in a long term case facility. The Senior home’s name is Extendicare.
Nawal’s seventy six years old. She’s a senior cityzen.
I visit mom twice a week, she’s happy there. Mom’s room is private, like a room in a hotel.

The red one is for possessive and the blue one is the abreviation of is

Thanks for all of you really it’s good

Hello,
This is my answer,the red S means for possessive and the blue S means for verb be IS.

Dear Torsten,
I can not understand Why “s” is red and sometimes blue?

Hope you tell me about that…

I think the blue ones are short of " it is" or " he is " or "she is "

It means when you have subject + these verb ( am , is , are ) you can write " I’m ,It’s , he’s Etc. instead of " I am , It is Etc.
and I think the blue ones are possessive

REZA

Dear Torsten,I’m glad to meet you.I want to ask a question about unit six.(possessives)What are the differences about ‘s’ and’ of’When using possessives? Can you give me some examples?

Dear Torsten, The blue in sentence is short form of to be and the red in sentence is possessives.I’m very happy to join this form.

HELLO
I work at school .My school’s name is Isar .I have 5 students.one of my student’s is 8years old.my student’shair is very beautifll.I like him alot .