Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Torsten
Iam feeling happy to receive your lesson.
I would like to receive more lessons.
Many thanks

hello
I am looking for a volunteer for english conversation on skype! I got a job in USA and my english not is so good! I must to improve?? my english language skills!!
Thank you very much and I am waiting someone!
All the best!!
my skype adress: cristicatalin05
messenger: risticatalin05

dear Torsen,
please send the use of make and do.
Actually i am totally confused how to use it.
thanks

Hi Torsten,

Today, I have taken text in which I have corrected 7 question out of 10. This is my progress report. What grade you will give this performance?

dear
Torsten Daerr i have a riceved a gramer lessen unit 5 i don’t i thing i have to start from unit 1, 2 , 3 ,4 to understand well pleace help me to get those unit to stard it agine i have study unit 5,6,7
thnks for your help narmin

i like this forum. It makes me improve my English.

Regards
Rain.

Hallo it’s me Bobur I was really pleased to hear you that you want to teach me with the english course. but also for example I work for Hotel Intercontinental Tashkent As a concierge but I try to explain my thoughts to the guests .But sometimes I have difficulty to talk something to the guests thats why what should I do with that

Hi my name is Saya saysana, I came here on July 24,1991, and I was woking at Loewenwindows over four years, anthan I moved to Winnipeg, I had a job at Palliser furniture. I had work there about thirteen years. After they laid me off on December24,2008. I had stay home about couple of weeks, then I got a job at Westfield Rosenorth I worked there about ten months, and they laid me off again. Now I claimed EI also I talked with counsellor about EAL as I want improve my Eng lish skill if I finishing my seven benchmark, I will take some programe as welder because I had some experience, I need ticket aproof.
Now I have to take EAL about seven months. How do you think, can I take it? Give me some idea.

hi Torsten Daerr
thanks guy 4 ur lesson…i am enjoying this lesson i think im learnig sumthing

very good

dear torsten,

I am santos

thank you for your help .
my english is not so bad .
i have two child girl and boy.
girl , her skills in french its good . its dress color is rose. boy , his skills in english its good.
both they are very intellegent and their behavoir are good .
me and him mother we like our child .

best regards,
santos

Hi,torsten…do you mind if i ask you some question?
what is the best way learning english?
how can i will member the verb ? many verb?
please help me…

Hi Torsten,
I’m very interested with your lessons and i feel it match my level.

Thank you,

Hi friends,I have a question,how can I contact teacher torsten?is that enough to write here?
and another question,the link to test is sent to your emails or you get it directly in site?
thanks

Dear all,

This website is very interesting.

Regards

Winnie

thanks for the lesson
i can understand it easily…

Thank to your help, I feel more confident in my english.
My practice will be presented below :

My name is Toan, I’m student and my major is Information of technology. to be a engineer is my dream.
My family has 4 people, their name are Loan, Quyen, Lien. My father is engineer and my mother is teacher.
They love their own job and satisfy with it. My sister is student and she is living in Sheffield- a beautiful city in England.
She is studying in there, her major is financial.
I live in Vietnam with my parent. It’s nice place to visit.
Our house is small and beautiful. It settle by Sam Son beach.

Nice to meet all of you.

DearTorsten,

Hope you are doing fine. This is my first post. I want to ask that whether them, us him and me are also possessive adjectives?

Also please let me know my mistakes in writing above lines

Hello. I`d like to know if you do have tesx on WOrd format?

If tests are given to a student, will it be possible to get an english diploma?