Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

hi torsten
i ve taken test and sored 7 out of 10.

GOOD EVENING SIR i m MOHIT I PUT UP AT SHAHDARA I M VERY SOORY FOR LATE OF REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE I WANT TO SAY PLS PROVIDE SOME BASIC TIPS FOR SOLVING QUESTION AND ANSWER OF EXAM I HAVE VERY CONFUSED IN WHICH PLACE HAVE/ HAD/ HAS USED PLS GIVE ME REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

hi
My name is Abdul Qayyum

its very simply for me u teach but my main problam is spling mistakes

Hi Torsten,
I want to know the difference between “hear and listen”. Both has same meaning . where one should use.

Dear Toreston, how are you ? Iam very sad and sorry to tell you that I have only got 6 out of 10 in the test finish vs end . I expected to get 10 but I was furistrated . Thank you for your interest and please send me other more tests to practise on answering tests.

Hello again,
Your lessons are very interesting, according to me.
Yesterday I discussed with my friends about your lessons and your forum and in the end one of my friend wanted to enjoy as well this course.
When I showed to him some of the examples of your test and he wanted immediately to be part of your forum. Hope I will see him in this forum however his level of English is much better than mine. Maybe hi will be part of another level.
We are working for the same company, and English is very important for our work, since we have contact with foreigners and most of them are using English to communicate. In our company most of the people are young and very often we are gathering together on weekends. I have to admit that they are very friendly. I consider myself lucky for being part of such a great group.

Hope to hear you soon
Regards!

Hi Torsten,
thank you so much for being hellpful and patient.Yes sir,your lesson were very interesting .
my practice for the 4th lesson is the following.
my name is zoha my husband name is waseem.i`m a house wife and my husband doing a job as a mengment adviser in a pvt forum.we have 2 childern.thier name is shamiq and adeena.shamiq is 11th years old and adeena is 6 years old.adeena likes school and her books always with her and she is always busy in woriting practice n book reading but shamiq is extra active to Adeena he prefer paly cricket n computr games also. thats wye his attitude is diffrent.
i tried your english test and got 9 out of 10 questionn correct .
i love the test its a chllange for me.
regards, zoha khan

Hai sparrow and Maria,

U both look nice kada? Where are you from? What else your details?

hi torsten,
i want learn difficult words usage in english

Hie torsten its a pity that igot 5 out of 10 in the test (finish and end) and with that am working hard to know more.looking foward for more tests.

hello Torsten,
I enjoy doing your English lesson. i couldn’t do every lesson you sent to me.
but i try to correct every 10 question.

Thanks
Phaw

Hi Sir!

Thank you ,yes this one is advanced enough!
Please,continue!

See you soon!
Tojo

I’m just in the middle of your conversation, my name is Love Joy

Hi Torsten,

Thank you so much for ur email…your every lesson is very different and easy for learn…i’m interested to learn your all lesson.it’s easy for understand and do the test…Regards,Sumathi

Hi
How can I develop my English quickly

Does anybody know anything about the TOEFL Exam?

Does anybody know anything about the TOEFL Exam?

Does anybody know anything about the

I’m very glad to do this english course on Internet, I can speak, write and listen in this fantastic language and this it was that I wanted.
Now I’ll have few time to do exercises and to write because the school is beginning and I being a teacher I’ll be very busy, but I’ll do the possible to continue this course.

Thank you very much Mr. Torsten
Patty S.

Dear Torsten! It is so funny that you guess the type of my car (it is Opel). But the color of my car is not green it is brown.
Sinserely,
ssvp