plz rate my first integrated essay

The first integrated essay from the cambridge preparation software CD, first test.

Productivity and Rewards

In this set of materials, the reading passage presents information on how giving rewards increase productivity, and the listening passage focuses on the unsuccessful implementation of this method.

The reading passage explains that giving certain rewards; such as, bonuses, luxury vacations or perhaps job reassignments would make employees work hard to earn them, which would inturn increase productivity. Moreover, the businesses aims should also must not be greater than the capability of the employee, as this would result in decrease in productivity rather than an increasement. This is because the business must persaude the worker instead of demotivating him.

The listening passage explains that why this assumption was incorrect. Many employees like to be paid and get respect from their supervisor instead of getting rewarded. Many researches have also shown that employees might get disappointed if they were not rewarded even if they tried their best. Giving rewards also might influence the relationship between the empoyee and the supervisor, as the employee would less likely ask help from his boss as a fear that he would get punished for not understanding the goals well enough. Such problems will put the question of giving rewards to employees to increase productivity into consderation again.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a research professor and a student

The first integrated essay from the cambridge preparation software CD, first test.

Productivity and Rewards

In this set of materials, the reading passage presents information on how giving rewards CAN increase productivity, and the listening passage focuses on the unsuccessful implementation of this method.

The reading passage explains that giving certain rewards; such as, bonuses, luxury vacations or perhaps job reassignments would make employees work hardER to earn them, which would in turn increaseS productivity. Moreover, the aims OF THE BUSINESS should also must not be greater than the capability of the employee, as this would result in A decrease in productivity rather than an increasement. This is because the business must PERSUADE the worker instead of demotivating him.

The listening passage explains that why this assumption was incorrect. Many employees like to be paid COMPLIMENTS and BE GIVEN respect from their supervisor instead of getting rewarded. Many researches have also shown that employees might get disappointed if they were not rewarded(,) even if they HAD tried their best. Giving rewards also might also influence the relationship between the empLoyee and the supervisor, as the employee would less likely ask help from his boss FOR fear that he would get punished for not understanding the goals well enough. Such problems will put the question of giving rewards to employees to increase productivity UNDER consIderation again.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
That was a pretty good summation Jacksoon.

Kitos. 8/10

thanks sir

could you tell me what is my major problem that stops me from getting the highest score, as you see am trying my best to be the best :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Your errors are there before you Jacksoon. Eliminate them and you will get higher scores.