Please take time to check my essay. Thank you very much.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication such as letter, email, and phone.

Due to development of technology, we have many easy and fast ways to communicate. Some people no longer believe face-to-face communication is the best way to converse instead of other types of communication such as letter, email, and phone. In my perspective, I am strongly convinced because of versatility, getting much information, and the express emotion of face-to-face that no other kind of communication can instead of it.
Firstly, face-to-face communication is a flexible way. When we talk face-to-face, we not only use your voice to express ideas but also use some of gesture such as body language, eye contact to show what we are saying. For example, when I am taking with many people, I wink at my friend to state that I am in favor of something to her without saying a word. While, other types of communication can only one way to convey our thinking such as letter and email express through words, phone express by our voice.
Secondly, face-to-face community is express more about aspects of people than other types of communication. It is the flexibility in face-to-face communication that we can receive more information when make conversation through gesture, attitude, dress that we can exploit when use phone, email or letter; therefore, we also can be easier understand what others saying. For instant, when face-to-face interview someone, through the complexion of their, we can know a litter about their health.
Finally, only face-to-face communication does it express emotion which no technology or other kind of communication can do. Emotion is of the most important part to make the conversation comfortable and interesting. For example, when using face-to-face communication to narrate a joking, I can get more attractive through my funny face or when people show the uncomfortable in face, I can change my topic when talk.
To sum up, although we can deny the fast and automatic of email, letter or phone ,face-to-face still is the basic communication of human and long time exit so that it has more advantage like flexibility, abundance in impart information as well as expression emotion. Such I believe face-to-face communication is the best ideas to communicate.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of American History

Hi, I thought your essay was pretty good. You have a good overall structure and your ideas were relevant and convincing. You had a couple specific and personal examples, like winking to your friend, but more of these would have been helpful. Your writing started off pretty natural, but you seemed to have more and more errors as your essay progressed. You had some trouble with your participial phrases and some awkward and unclear phrases. Your vocabulary was also a bit limited. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.