Please review this computerspeak

database tries to instantiate a test object by iterating through all
the present
constructors of the class and passing nulls as parameters.
If no instance of this class can be constructed, the class will
be marked as
“not available”.

What language is this?! I’m afraid I cannot correct computerspeak.

I was thinking I will learn english with the writing whihc I have to do. It is ok. I will write plain english here onwards. I have to improve on my writing. PLease let em know if there is anything wrong in what evr I have written now.
"I am from Asia. Software professional by profession. From a hindu family quiet conservative in thinking . I have done my post graduation in Software. I am working in this industry since 6 years. I have done extensive programming in all areas. Let me desribe about my family. It consists of My kid and my husband. My kid is my life. He is of 6 mths very naughty now itself. Engage me very well. "

Ah! Thank you, improve-- I can work with your text now. Corrections are in boldface:

I was thinking I would learn English with the writing which I have to do. It is ok. I will write plain English from here onwards. I have to improve b[/b] my writing. Please let me know if there is anything wrong in whatever I have written now.

"I am from Asia, and a software professional. I am from a Hindu family quite conservative in thinking . I did my postgraduate work in Software. I have been working in this industry for six years. I have done extensive programming in all areas. Let me describe my family. It consists of my child and my husband. My child is my life. He is six months old, and very naughty now. He keeps me busy. "

Please be careful with your typing-- some of your mistakes are just typing mistakes. What is your son’s name?

Could I add something Mr. Micawber?

improve,OK is written with a capital O and a capital K.

Thanks

Tom