Please review my essay and give your suggestions.

If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Employers are the crucial and indispensable part of an organization. If given the choice I would hire the experienced worker at a higher salary because the organization will be benefited by his knowledge and prior experience, and he can overcome the challenging situations in a more efficient ways .Also the amount of re-work to improve on the mistakes will be less.

Firstly, experienced worker has all the necessary skills to work on the assigned task so the company can be benefited with his knowledge and expertise. He can take the company to the higher level, he can share his knowledge and skills with the other co-workers thus increasing the overall productivity of the company, so the amount paid will be worthwhile.

Secondly, when it comes to handling difficult situations experienced staff is better at it as compared to amateur. For instance, when I was doing internship in my previous company, in difficult situations, I noticed all the interns used to get panic, whereas the experienced staff will always be patient and ready with a solution. So, paying him for his experience means paying for his patience and immediate resolution of the situation.

Lastly, experienced worker will do the work to its perfection and there will be less chance of doing re-work and we can have a better reputation in this world of competition. For instance, recently I went for my daughters hair cut, the lady was new and inexperienced but I took a chance. After coming home, many of my friends told me that she has not done it appropriately and I went to her shop again and told the other experienced lady to re-do the haircut. Finally, she had to spend almost the same amount of time to give my daughter a hair cut. If she had hired an experienced staff, it would have saved her re-work and also received appreciation.

To conclude, advantages of paying higher salary to the experienced person outweigh as the company or business will be benefited by the knowledge and skills. Moreover, he will be better in dealing with tough situations and will bring reputation for the business.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which country was not an important cotton grower in the 19th century?

Hi, wonderful essay. Your structure is excellent and your reasoning is very persuasive. You have ome grammar errors here and there and a few awkward sounding phrases. I would rate this a 4 out of 5.

Will benefit from your comments…sounds better than benefitted or be benefitted…right. Again I learned so many things from you. Thanks a lot.