Please read this first. Thanks

Before you actually post your own message, please read the other messages on the forum primarily to get an idea of what the ongoing discussions are about.

Our forum is open to anyone who has questions regarding the English language, learning techniques, cross cultural experiences, book reviews and current events or any other topic as long as you communicate in English.

Please, do not confuse this forum with a chatroom. Communication on a forum is more specific and goal oriented than simply a chat.

If you want to communicate with someone privately please use other channels such as the private message system.

Please note that our forum is run by a group of moderators who have the right to edit, change or even remove your postings if they are deemed to be inappropriate.

Many thanks

Good afternoon,
My name is fatou. Iam realy very pleased about this web site.this english course is very clear for me.I like everything about it .Today I made some progress and I hope to do my best next time.
Thanks to Sue Darville, Alen, Torsten and all of member :smiley: :smiley:

thank you

I teach ESl in California. I have created a site with links to many computer based english language learning sites. I think you may find it useful.

sites.google.com/site/studycorp/students-1

Hello to you all! I love this website. It has really helped me improve a bit in my communication skills.
I will continue to use it for more improvement.

Again, thank you!
Joycelyn

You probably mean ‘English’ not ‘english’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students (1)[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks,that really the truth !!

English have great aims than just a chat!

Hello,

I did write some questiones and I never have seen any answers. I really need to know the answers of these questiones,please. May be I don’t know how to look for them. Please will you explain this to me? Thank you.

I can’t understand how to use the forum.Could someone explain to me???
Thank you very much!!!
Iva

Dear Mr.Torsten,
Thank you for the lessons you are sending me regularly. I have a problem because I can’t listen the Audio Lessons, 'but I’m doing the tests, in fact some of the tests I’ve done without registering. Sorry for not replying to you about some answers you required.
I work for an international company at present, used to be a teacher of english in a primary school. I am from a small place which recently declared its Independence.
Wish success to all participants in this course.
Best Regards
Myberakos

I’m amazed about this site, i’ts will help me a lot to improve my speaking english
I want to say: thank you very much, you gys are doing a excellent job. I’m try to learn english for long time, and i got a lot of stuff of grammar, vocabulary,etc…but i never found a site that improve my speak, so i’m so glad today to find you gys…very,very happy!!!
Congratulacions!!!
Naligia…(sorry my mistakes)

I’m just checking out the site for mine English students. I think they’ll find it interesting. Keep up the good work.

Oops. See how easy it is to make a mistake! That should be “my English students”

Hi Torsten, I´m really sorry for my not posting on this forum, but I´ve been very busy in last, because I´ve been writing a work for my final German language skills test. As well, I sometimes don´t find necessary to post all the answers on your questions here when it is more than clear for everyone and more people have already answered that question. Don´t take that so as i wouldn´t be interested in it I only prefer doing tests at which I see my outcome isn´t alwas the best one and I´ve to practise it more…

A lot of thanks to the moderators for giving us such a platform where we can interact & improve a lot. It’s a great place for the people like me who are interested & compelled to learn english.

Please Sir, how can i write topics in this forum?
I want to sent topics for u, in order to correct them if u plz

To : Alan Townend
All messages that I have recieved contain your publish ebook on grammar which its price about 9 $ , I just ask ;how can I send money with no visa or any account type that I have, the price is so less to do such exerted effort, then the copy, however reach the consumer as electonic copy. What is your suggestion my soul ?
note: I read the information above, and I think it is not a bit of confusion, because I sent an private message, but no reply has come.

Hello Mohammad,

Thanks a lot for your message. I suggest you use all the free materials on our site since it will be difficult for you to purchase the PDF version of ‘English Grammar through Stories’ without a PayPal account or a credit card. However, if you post at least 5 voice messages here on the forum you can get the ebook for free. Does this sound like a fair deal to you?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Leaving a voice message for a potential Internet business partner[YSaerTTEW443543]

Please read this: english-test.net/community/i … r_question[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Promoting the services of a fitness center[YSaerTTEW443543]

That is really a great help Torsten. Can it applies to me too?

Kind regards.