please rate!

WHAT HAVE TOU LEARNED ABOUT A COUNTRY FROM ITS MOVIES?
Movies are foremost important means of media which reflect about its home country. It also educates people about the prevalent socioeconomic conditions, culture, heritage and history of that country. Personally, I am fond of watching Hollywood movies. I have seen diverse types of movies which have exposed me a lot about different countries. I would like to mention some of them here.

A couple of years ago, I watched a movie “Patriot” starring Hollywood actor Mel Gibson in the main character. Through this movie, I came to know about American Revolution. The movie showcases how people of various cultures thematically fought battles against Oppressive British rule. Eventually, they formed free United States. The black people, who were slaves of white at that time also participated in freedom fight, and were promised independence from slavery after battle is over, in Independent America. The Actor Mel Gibson was a Briton in movie who revolted against English administration. Movie highlighted family life of actor, his sons were martyred in battles, and the Actor fights for taking revenge against cruel British army. The movie also portrayed emotions of a English family. I came to know that English people share strong family bonds. Watching this movie was a wonderful experience

Another example is of an Italian movie “Malena” which was based on social condition of women in Italy during mid nineteenth century. In this movie, Actress Monica Belluci was the central character who portrayed an Italian women. She lost her husband in a war. she was forced to adopt prostitution to earn her living by society.
She was exploited by powerful administrative people of the town. The movie depicted the misery of a beautiful women due to stringent laws that favored man. Women were seen just as source of sexual satisfaction by men’s in the society at that time. It told me about malignant social norms that prevailed in Europe during Mid nineteenth century. I really got embaressed on this as until than I thought Europe never encountered such social crisis.

Moreover, movies based on diverse themes and pictured in different countries
makes viewers familiar with beautiful sites all over the world. Cities like London, New York, Cape Town are frequently shown in movies. Viewers admire scenic beauty of such places and are tempted to visit them. Movies are a storehouse of information about the nations all over the world. They tell about history and present of any nation. In fact movies can be source of inspiration for people of a country to emigrate other country. United States is an excellent example of this. Students, Professionals make their efforts to move there as media( mainly electronic) has exposed the people all round the globe about quality of life and career opportunities in United States.

In short ,the bottom line is that Movies makes people aware about different countries and their cultures all round the world. Watching movie of particular nation can foretell about its people and their lives.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the young woman sit in the rear seat of the car?

A couple of years ago, I watched a movie “Patriot” starring Hollywood actor Mel Gibson in the main character. Through this movie, I came to know about THE American Revolution. The movie showcases how people of various cultures thematically fought battles against Oppressive British rule. Eventually, they formed A free United States. The black people, who were slaves of whiteS at that time(,) also participated in THE freedom fight, and were promised independence from slavery after battle WAS over in Independent America. The Actor Mel Gibson was a Briton in THE movie who revolted against THE English administration. THE movie highlighted THE family life of THE actor, his sons were martyred in battles, and the actor fights TO takE revenge against THE cruel British army. The movie also portrayed THE emotions of aN English family. I came to know that English people share strong family bonds. Watching this movie was a wonderful experience
THE social conditionS of women in Italy during mid nineteenth century. In this movie, Actress Monica Belluci was the central character who portrayed an Italian womAn. She lost her husband in a war. she was forced to adopt prostitution to earn her living IN society.
She was exploited by THE powerful administrative people of the town. The movie depicted the misery of a beautiful women due to stringent laws that favored mEn. Women were seen AS just as source of sexual satisfaction by THE MEN in the society at that time. It told me about malignant social norms that prevailed in Europe during Mid nineteenth century. I really BCAME embarrassed ABOUT this as until thEn I thought Europe never encountered such social crisis.

Moreover, movies based on diverse themes and pictured in different countries
makes viewers familiar with beautiful sites all over the world. Cities like London, New York, Cape Town are frequently shown in movies. Viewers admire scenic beauty of such places and are tempted to visit them. Movies are a storehouse of information about the nations all over the world. They tell about history and THE present of any nation. In fact movies can be A source of inspiration for people of a country to emigrate TO ANother country. THE United States is an excellent example of this. Students, Professionals, all make their efforts to move there as media( mainly electronic) has exposed the people all round the globe about THE quality of life and career opportunities in THE United States.

In short ,the bottom line is that movies MAKE people aware about different countries and their cultures all round the world. Watching movieS of Aparticular nation can foretell about its people and their lives.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good evening Sumantgrover. You really HAVE TO study ARTICLES and their usage.
Just review your work and see how many times I had to add “the” to the text.

Kitos. 7.5/10[/s]

Thanks kitos
can u suggest me any book, website from where i can learn technical things about writing.
Regards

Sumant grover

Yes, here on the home page. All you will ever need.

IS HUMAN RELATION PETS USEFUL?
Someone has wisely said “Dog brings prosperity”. I am in consent with this Proverb. Pets are animals just like humans except that they do not have thinking capacity like man. While some people hate animals, others are totally fanatic about them, especially pets like Dogs, cats, rabbits etc. Given an opportunity to own pets, I would love to have one. Pets have been scientifically proved to support the humans, they bring love out of humans and help humans in troubles. So there relationship with humans is a wonderful experience.

The stories about faithfulness of dogs are not new to humans. There are numerous instances, where the alacrity and vigilant behavior of dogs have benefited humans. Dogs are gifted by excellent smell senses. They can sense the strangers character just by smelling. So they can ward off theft and robbery. Special types of dogs like German Shepherd are used for military purposes to trace the intruders.
Dog is such a loyal animal that even if its master does not feed it or abuses it in anger, dog still follows its master. When a dog licks the feet of its master, it shows its affection and love towards its master. Humans also love their pets as their own young ones. Children’s play with pets as siblings. Moreover having a pet in home makes the environs affectionate and entertaining. Pets are amusing creatures. They are very playful in nature. Having a pet like white rabbit soothes the human mind and soul.
Some people have cat’s as pet, they enjoy watching its mean behavior and limber body movements. Feeding pets and taking them out is a good engaging activity for old aged and children’s. Also a pet gets care and love of humans which would be adorable on their part. So both humans and pets are benefited by this.

The relationship of pets with humans is so grave and strong that sometimes people prefer to have pets over life partner in their lives. Pets do not expect any thing but love. They do not crave for material like mates do. All they need is just a piece of crumb and affection from human’s and in return pets love humans unconditionally. Pets always obey and follow their masters, so there is no ego clashes between two beings. The relationship between two humans can get stressed but with a pet, it will never. In fact, pets have alleviating effect on human’s mood during depression and dejection. Pets bring out love from humans and makes them feel emotionally protected and serve as a true friend.

Pets like dogs have saved human lives in troubles like fire, water and quakes.
Few days ago, I came to know how the pet dog of my friend saved his life. My friend was out on beach with his dog. He suddenly lost his balance while browsing, but his pet dog came to rescue him. Though the lifeguards were not able to make it.
There are numerous such tales. Dogs are trained specially for saving human lives in calamities like earthquake or a fire.

In the light of above discussions, I would state that pets are very good companions of humans, make humans happy and are lovable in nature and help in troubles. So I see their relationship as a wonderful experience.

TOEFL Books:
Barron TOEFL book
Delta key
The official guide to TOEFL ibt.

Good luck.