Please rate this essay for a TOEFL topic

Topic: People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Universities and colleges are two of the most important places of a country for that they provide people worlds of precious experiences. Experiencing new situations, no matter what for, has been something humans have in common. Universities and colleges as no exceptions of those experience prone situations have always been the target of special attention.
There are a quite considerable number of people who wish to go and continue their higher education at colleges and universities. However, the underlying reasons for those who are intended to attend universities and colleges are different. For instance, some who are seeking for living in a pleasing and relaxing condition, having a decent job seems to be the most conspicuous reason. Of course, universities and colleges provide the attendants with a wide variety of recent advances; this leads them to find universities and colleges as something unbelievably helpful to improve their career preparations. For some individuals whose social characteristics take them to get involved in social activities, universities and colleges are irreplaceable. Being more in contact with various students with different cultures and attitudes toward life helps them to empower their stamina to bear the differences and to make the most of everything. There are individuals who desire to form their lives with books, papers and educational articles. Some who desire to leave behind things which prove their lifetime achievements. These people most probably cannot do without universities and colleges. In such places, these kind of university and college attendants are introduced to many opening scientific challenges which to surmount their tough natures requires huge effort that those individuals are interested in. To consider the possibility and availability of going abroad to overseas universities and colleges, learning languages other than the mother tongue, experiencing new cultures and making friends with those who are not originally from one’s country add to that enormous collection of reasons.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Carl Sandburg’s life does the professor mainly discuss?

I am NAEW MEMBER here,i want to spaeak with members of English team on skipe about some topic.i am preparing for toefl.my skipe id is honey50091.thanks

Thank you very much! You didn’t rate my essay however. Could you please do that for me. I sincerely appreciate it.

I will give it 3.5 out of 5. I noticed some redundancy in your essay and I think trying to be more succinct and direct will help.

Thank you sir