please rate my record. Thanks so much!

Hi, please rate my record here.
If you could visit a country for two weeks. Which country you want to visit?

If i could visit a country for 2 weeks, I will choose Cambodia for some reasons. First, it has a lot of interesting places. For example, Angkor Wat is one of the most famous temples in Cambodia. It has a very special structure and tell us much about Cambodian culture. Moreover, Cambodian foods are also unique and strange. I learn that many Cambodian eat insects. I really want to try them. Most importantly, Cambodia is the neighbor of my country. Therefore, it will save my transportation fee for the trip.

If i could visit a country for 2 weeks, I w[ould] choose Cambodia for some reasons. First, it has a lot of interesting places. For example, Angkor Wat is one of the most famous temples in Cambodia. It has a very special structure and tell[s ] us much about Cambodian culture. Moreover, Cambodian foods are also unique and strange. I learn[ed] that many Cambodian[s ] eat insects. I really want to try them. Most importantly, Cambodia is the neighbor of my country. Therefore, it will save my[on] transportation fee[s ] for the trip.

Cambodier -> Cambodia