please rate my essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Imagine you are a worker. You work 8 hours daily. Sometimes, you have to go to the office on weekends. You’ve worked in the same company by 8 years. Your have not increased by much time. Does is seem fair? Some people or even most people think that if a person loves his/her work, he/she should be feeling really well. But I think that it isn’t SO. Earning sufficient money is the basis of a good job. Personally, I think that the most important aspect of a job is the money because it gives you happiness, success and support in your necessities.
To begin with, the money makes us feel really happy. I think that the money gives the happiness because it’s a really good way that the human enjoy. When we receive the wearn you feel really well. It’s the gift that you receive thanks to your effort every day in your job. The most money you receive the better you are. Also, you work may not like, but you love the day when you receive money. You feel really satisfied when you have your money on your hands. From my own experience, I wait each 15 days with a lot of enthusiasm because the money that my company gives me makes me really happy.
In addition, I think that with the money that you receive may support your necessities. From my own experience, when I receive my money each 15 days, I may go of shopping. I buy clothing or even things that I like. Moreover, I pay my rent and I can save money when I go to enjoy at night with my friends. It’s so beauty when you can buy wherever you want or even inclusive when you are sick you can go to the doctor with your own money. Earning money can support my spends, necessities and my entertainment.
Finally, I believe that the money that you earn it’s a measure of your success. People who earn much money I consider that it’s successful. The more money you earn in a job the more successful you are. Consider for example, the president of Mexico earning a lot of money or people who are owns of a company. They are very successful because they earn a lot of money. I think that they may or may not like their job, but the money become them very successful.

These factors have led me to believe that the most important in a job is the money. Earning money supports my necessities, makes me happy and successful.

TOEFL listening discussions: Two seminar classmates discussing their classwork