please rate my essay

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students.
Do you think this is a good idea?
Having a job and studying in the same time could be really difficult but in my opinion it is really a good idea. While working and making money, the teenager will feel independent and practice how to take the responsibility of his or her life. It will help them to learn how they should behave with other people in the society and also it could give them good information about the career that they want to choose in near future.
First, having a job can help the teenager to practice being independent. The student will understand that making money is not as easy as he/she may think. Teenager learn that they should take a lot of responsibilities for each work, for instance they should go to work on time, do all the things that their manager wants in a certain time. In addition to taking responsibility and feeling independent, it will help them to learn time management as well.
Second, when teenagers get a job, they will work with some people in their office and also they may have some customers. This opportunity helps them to learn how to behave with different people in society and also they can enlarge their connections which is really helpful for their future.
Finally, teenagers can get a job in a field related to what they want to study in college. These opportunity will help students to know more about that field and to see if they will be successful on it or not.

In summery, although it will be difficult for the teenager to work and study together but it worth. Practicing to be independent and responsible, learning how to behave with different people in society are the most significant benefits of getting a job while still studying.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Social History (2)

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students.
Do you think this is a good idea?
Having a job and studying AT the same time could PROVE TO be really difficult(,) but in my opinion it is A really good idea. While working and making money, the teenager will feel independent and practice how to take the responsibility of his or her life. It will help them to learn how they should behave with other people in the society(,) and also it could give them good information about the career that they want to choose in THE near future.
First, having a job can help the teenager to practice being independent. The student will understand that making money is not as easy as he/she may HAVE ONCE THOUGHT. TeenagerS learn that they should take a lot of responsibilities for THEIR work, for instance they should /go to work on time/ARRIVE AT WORK PUNCTUALLY/ AND do all the things that their manager wants DONE in a certain time. In addition to taking responsibility and feeling independent, it will help them to learn time management. as well.

Second, when teenagers get a job, they will work with some people in their office(,) and also they may ALSO have some customers TO DEAL WITH. This opportunity helps them to learn how to behave with different people in society(,) and also they can enlarge their connections(,) which is CAN BE really helpful for their future.

Finally, teenagers can get a job in a field related to what they want to study in college. These opportunity will help students to know more about that field and to see if they will be successful IN it or not.

In summAry, although it will be difficult for the teenager to work and study together SIMULTANEOUSLY, but it WILL BE WELL worth THE EXPERIENCE . Practicing to be independent and responsible AND learning how to behave with different people in society are the most significant benefits of getting a job while still studying.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Elle, and WELCOME to our Forum.
This was a well composed essay. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Kitos. 8.5/10

Thank you so much I will keep writing everyday :slight_smile:

REALLY IT IS GOOD IDEA FOR THE TEENAGE STUDENT TO HAVE MONEY + LEARNING… NICE GREAT…

hI eLLE , I am impressed with your writting ability, I am from india, I would like to have your Mobile phone no Can U halp me in this reguards???