please rate my essay, thanks ^^

Question: Some people say that university students should concentrate on their own field of study from the very start. Others believe that university students should take classes in many field before concentrating on a single field. Which view do you support?

In our modern world, there are many fields of study for university students to choose and to pursue. So it seems to be reasonable that they should concentrate on one field of study from the beginning. Besides, there are others who think that taking classes in many field before choosing one is better. Personal speaking, I totally agree with the idea of trying some fields of study before making up our minds to concentrate on a field because of some advantages I am going to show right away.

First of all, taking classes in some fields of study helps you make a more exact decision. As somebody just leave high school, they might find it difficult to find a profession which they are most comfortable with. So, it’s a good choice that they will take many classes in different fields. This make them find their most suitable fields of study and create the passion for them. Maybe it will take time a little bit, but more important, you will not get fed up with it. I have seen so many people quit their jobs because they chose their fields too soon that they soon got bored with their work.

Second, taking many classes before choosing one is very advantageous for your knowledge. You not only know one field but many more fields of study. This obviously is a vantage when you have to compete with others. In addtion, It helps you get a basic background, which is very necessary for life simply because knowing something is much better than knowing a particular thing. Furthermore, one field of study can absolutely support another. For instance, you want to be a leader, beside your profession, of course, you at least need to have a management degree and something else.

To sum up, jobs are very important for anyone of us. So, please make a right decision by trying some before focusing on one field of study

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Art

Question: Some people say that university students should concentrate on their own field of study from the very start. Others believe that university students should take classes in many field before RATHER THAN concentrating on a single field. Which view do you support?

In our modern world, there are many fields of study for university students to choose and to pursue. So it seems to be reasonable that they should concentrate on one field of study from the beginning. Besides, there are others who think that taking classes in many field before choosing one is better. Personal speaking, I totally agree with the idea of trying some fields of study before making up our minds to concentrate on a field because of some advantages I am going to show right away.

First of all, taking classes in some fields of study helps you make a more exact decision. As somebody just leavING high school, they might find it difficult to find a profession which they are most comfortable with. So, it’s a good choice that they will take many classes in different fields. This makeS them find their most suitable fields of study and create A passion for them. Maybe it will take time a little bit, but more important, you will not get fed up with it. I have seen so many people quit their jobs because they chose their fields too soon AND they soon got bored with their work.

Second, taking many classes before choosing one is very advantageous for your knowledge. You not only know one field but many more fields of study. This obviously is aN ADvantage when you have to compete with others. In addtion, It helps you get a basic background, which is very necessary for life(,) simply because knowing something is much better than knowing a particular thing. Furthermore, one field of study can absolutely support another. For instance, you want to be a leader, beside your profession, of course, you at least need to have a management degree and something else.

To sum up, jobs are very important for EVERYone of us. So, please make a right decision by trying some ALTERNATIVES before focusing on one field of study
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nice work Henry.

Kitos. 8.5/10

thanks for rating me, K. ^^

Cool essays