Please rate my essay for toefl

Topic: The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

“Try, try, and try again, you will succeed.” These are nice words. Some people believe that they should give up their aims, if they do not succeed in the first try. However I disagree with them; I think that never, never give up is a perfect expression to survive in the world. It is a perfect attitude towards the life, which helps us find the goals of our lives, and teach us how to live in today’s world.

T begin with, a person should always try till he reaches to their goal; it is important for his survival. It is not necessary that we get what we want in our first try, sometimes we have to keep trying to reach our goals. If we give up, we become depressed and frustrated; we lose faith from us, and sometimes many people commit suicide and end~up their lives because they fail to get their desire. On the other hand, there are many people who always believe in never give up, until they finish their task. This kind of people always succeed to survive. They are very confident and organized in their lives; they always keep positive attitude towards the life. Hence they survive and complete the task even though the task is difficult one.

In addition, “Never, never give up” is the perfect attitude to find the aims of our lives. We all have some aims in our lives and we always try to achieve them. When we fulfill our first desire, we come up with the second one, and follow the second one. Thus our desires give us the reason to live; if we do not have any aims or target, we think that life is boring. For example, many people have to suffer from some disastrous condition such as some diseases like a cancer, or a car accident. If a person is confident and has some aims in his life, he tries to survive the events, and may succeed in that. On the other hand, if there is no goal or aim in someone’s life, he may not want to fight against such events, and becomes depressed. Sometimes he becomes drug addictes or alcohol addictes, and ruin his life. Therefore I think that never give up is a perfect attitude to meet the goals in our lives.

To sum it up, I think that a person should continuously try till they reach his goals. This is the perfect attitude towards the life to survive and succeed.

Thank you,

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in biology class

Please rate my essay.