Please rate my essay for toefl

Topic: Businesses should hire employes for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today’s world, each business faces many changes, and to succeed in any business, it is necessary to adapt and compete the changes. In many countries, some business provide job security; they hire employees for their entire lives. However I believe that businesses should hire the employ throughout their lives. By this way, we can give chance to youngsters, able to adapt to the changes, increase the ability and function of the businesses.

To begin with, if companies or businesses hire employees through their lives, they can give chance to the youngsters to show their talent. If we want to be successful in our business, we should be aware about present trends and products which our customers want. Youngsters are accustomed to the current trends and fashion which people want. Besides that, they work more aggressively and speedily, which can improve the productivity of goods and the other products of the business. On the other hand, if we hire the employees for their entire lives, they become old gradually. As their age increases, their physical and mental abilities decrease day by day, and to succeed in today’s world, it is important to work effectively and speedily. Therefore we should give chance to the youngsters.

In addition, if we give chance to fresh man, we may come up with new ideas about improving our production. We all know that fresh man have been graduated from the colleges, and they try to do their best to get jobs; hence they always find new ideas which are effective and productive for the businesses. On the other hand, if we provide the job security, employees work less effectively, they do not care much about the productions, they become less efficient about their work as they think they will not lose their jobs. Hence, I feel that the businesses should not provide job security to improve work ability and efficiency of their workers.

Finally, however I believe that businesses should hire employees very often, I also feel that employees who have worked for many years, have working experience. If we hire new employees very often, we have to pay for their training, but if we keep some current experienced employees, we do not have to pay much for the training of the new employees, as they can be trained by the experienced one.

To sum it up, I believe that businesses should hire employees very often to give chance to the freshers, to improve companies production and to succeed in the businesses. However I also feel that they should not fire the experienced employees to save the money, which we have to spend for the new employees’ training.

Thank you

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university instructors

Please rate my essay.