Please! Rate and give me suggestions to improve my writing skill. Thanks in adv

Topic: Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Naturally, homework is the terrifying nightmare for most students. However, in my opinion, daily homework should be required because of several reasons below.

Firstly, doing homework every day is the good way to challenge your persistence. No one can avoid difficulty in the path to success. When doing exercises, you may face a lot of challenges but if you have patient enough to get over them, you will succeed. As Thomas Alva Edison, who tried thousand times to invent the bulb, said: “Genius is one percent of inspiration and ninety-nine percent of perspiration”. It means that persistence is motivation to retry when you face failure and doing homework every day is the good way to develop your persistence.

Secondly, by assigning students do homework every day, teachers will make a sense of responsibility for students. In life, everyone has to have their responsibility with themselves, family and society. Therefore, if students desire to gain good jobs after graduate, they must be responsible because there are no companies or offices accept the one who do not finish his assignment. Consequently, students should learn to develop a sense of responsibility as soon as they study in school by completing daily homework. For example, I have a cousin who always finished all homework he was assigned completely. After she graduated university few years ago, Sony has invited her to work at their company as a trial employee and now by her responsibility in work, she becomes the sale manager in this company.

Moreover, there can be no doubt that practice is the golden key which opens the door to success. As one said: “Practice makes perfect”, to be skillful person in academic questions, students need to practice exercises over and over. Hence, giving daily homework is the great opportunity for students to practice their own knowledge and get high score on exams.

In brief, as far as I am concern, homework should be assigned every day in order to develop student’s persistence and responsibility as well as knowledge.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which of the following is true of biological indicators?

Hi, I thought your essay was very good. Your introduction was quite short and abrupt, but the rest of your writing was better. You had a clear structure with good topic sentences. Your examples were pretty good, although more specific and personal examples might be better. You have a few minor grammatical errors and some problems with articles, but overall, your writing sounds fairly natural. Overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5