Please meet Frederick Robinson

We are proud to announce that Frederick Robinson has joined English-Team: youtube.com/watch?v=hlLDVLlB8NE[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: An assistant lecturer talking to a new student[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Frederick Robinson,

Please to meet you. I enjoyed your introducing himself to us. It was very easily understandable. I like your sentence that you like the people. I think it is one of the most important things in our life. I was very happy that you attach great importance to phonation. Because we produce really the vowels and consonants in another way than the English.

I hope that I could speak with you on a Skype session.

Best regards:

Kati Svaby

Hi Kati, thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We are glad you like Frederick’s video. To learn more about him you can check out his LinkedIn page: linkedin.com/in/frederickrobinson[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at their university cafeteria[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

I’ve read the Linkedin. So he has the Script Reader at Toronto International Film & Video Awards. My congratulations to him. So I understand why he spoke so clearly and calmly.

Regards:
Kati Svaby