Please help me with my writing

I corrected it with Grammerly and I also corrected spelling errors. Please let me know about the content and the point that it could get in real TOEFL exam (I mean out of 30).

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for
example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).
Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific
reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, universities and colleges play an important role in almost all societies. There are various reasons for people to attend universities such as educational, financial and cultural reasons. In my view, people go to university to obtain a better job and have an improved social life.
Universities could provide a lot of chances for people to get a better vocation. By attending university you could get a degree related to your major which most of the companies look for it. For example, in my city Tabriz, most of the companies want at least a bachelor’s degree as a requirement to employ people. Furthermore, students attain knowledge about their major by taking diverse courses at university, therefore they are more knowledgable than the ones who just take some classes related to the specific major outside. Besides, people in universities mostly are skillful because they have passed some practical classes and labs. So, when a factory needs, for example, an engineer someone who has experience of being in several practical situations, is a better option than anyone with no experience at all.
People who attend universities and colleges, usually have a better social life. Studying various courses student get the opportunity to meet many new people probable from different cities or even countries. Thus, they could communicate with a lot of people with diverse cultures, languages, and attitudes. By making friends during 4 or more years of study, not only students could enrich their circle of friends, but also their understanding of other cultures and traditions. Also, people in university and campus are often professors, university staff and students, therefore, people are among the most sophisticated individuals of society and they could learn, practice and do better outside of the university.
In conclusion, there are a lot of merits in attending universities and colleges. But the most important values that I believe university brings to people are about their career and social life, by enhancing their chances to obtain the best possible vocation for them and enriching their social life via introducing various friends and academic people to their lives. One can see that, although it is hard and expensive to study at a university or college,It could be more beneficial than it seems at first.

1 Like