Please help me revise and rate this essay. Thanks in advance.

1. If you could go back to some time and places in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

One of my truly repentant things is I didn’t pay enough time on studying in unversity years. Instead of learning my major harder or to concentrate to learn English better, I had used these 4 years to play computer games that indeed didn’t bring any benefit back to players except made them often look frustrated. Therefore, if I could go back to some time and places in the past, I would go back to four years ago when I was learning in university in my country.
At this time, I spend about 12 hours everyday on playing game. Since too much time sitting front of screen so I couldn’t do anything else except sleeping and eating. When studying at school, I coudn’t keep my eyes open or afford concentration on the lecture because the night before I awaked until 4 a.m. to complete a game mission. On the other hand, I also didn’t do any further research at home or do exercises. Obviously, my final score is not as good as I could if I spend more time for learning instead of playing. Certainly, this result still impact to my life at this moment and perhaps to future; thus, I just want to go back to this trouble period and revise my fault.
Today, when I am learning English to take a TOEFL test, I even more regret about the past time that why I didn’t seriously learn English from 4 years ago. If I starting listen to English lectures, conversations, and news everyday since 2008, then now my listening skill of course better very much. Or every two days if I would have written one TOEFL topic, I had completed about 600 essays, and certainly my grammar, my writing skill sure better very much. However, I didn’t. Our lives always contain many regret things that we could not change anything except let them become our experience to do better in the future.
As far as I’m concerned, in spite of the fact that sometimes I disappoint about what I had done, I still believe that any fault that I can realize and revise in the present and in the future then they will become a valuable lesson.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?

Hi, I enjoyed reading your essay. It was very personal and very effective. I am glad it is not too late to correct your errors! Speaking of errors, unfortunately you have quite a few in this essay. Talking about mistakes in the past requires some difficult past perfect verb tenses which you didn’t always get right. But still, your essay is quite clear and understandable. Overall, I would rate it a 3.5 out of 5.

No, it isn’t late. Thank you, Mister.