Please help me correct this letter.

Please help me correct the following letter. Are there any errors?

Dear Sarah

1. I am sorry you are homesick and it is affecting your studies.
  2. Please believe when I said I know this is a temporary problem.
  3. It is normal, so don’t depressed.
  4. Your roommate sounds a great girl.
  5. I am afraid of being honest with her.
  6. Talking things over her is a good thing about you.
  7. Keep calling home as often as you wish. And I will keep calling you.
  8. Before you know you are flying home during winter holidays.
  9. So cheer up and study well.
  10. You are very much loved, appreciated and missed.

Thank you very much!

If this is a letter, you should put it into letter format, not a series of numbered sentences. Why does it begin with #16?

OK Thanks. I’m sorry. It’s an exercise. Are there any grammar errors? Please help me check it.

Dear Sarah

I am sorry you are homesick and it is affecting your studies. Please believe when I said I know this is a temporary problem. It is normal, so don’t depressed. Your roommate sounds a great girl. I am afraid of being honest with her. Talking things over her is a good thing about you. Keep calling home as often as you wish. And I will keep calling you. Before you know you are flying home during winter holidays. So cheer up and study well.
You are very much loved, appreciated and missed.

Love

Dear Sarah,

I am sorry you are homesick and it is affecting your studies. Please believe me when I say I know this is a temporary problem. It is normal, so don’t be depressed. Your roommate sounds like a great girl. Don’t be afraid of being honest with her. Talking things over with her is a good thing for you to do. Keep calling home as often as you wish, and I will keep calling you. Before you know it, you’ll be flying home for winter holidays. So cheer up and study hard!

You are very much loved, appreciated and missed.

Love,

Thank you very much, Mister Micawber. This is a very good forum for learning English. When I come here, I always receive immediate feedback and help. Thanks a lot, again!