Please help me check my report (Oil production). Thank you so much!

Dear Mr. Luschen. Please help me to correct this report. Thank you so much :slight_smile:
[photo]1518[/photo]
The chart provides an overview of oil production in OPEC and non-OPEC nations from 1980 until 2020. As can be clearly seen, while the production of oil in OPEC countries has followed a considerable upward trend and it is estimated to continue to grow in the near future, the reverse trend has been occurred in non-OPEC nations.
From 1980 to 2000, the production of oil in non-OPEC countries was nearly 10 million barrels per day, 5 times greater than that in OPEC Middle East counterparts. The following decade, however, saw a noticeable drop in the oil production in non-OPEC nations and a remarkable climb in the figure of OPEC countries. In particular, non-OPEC countries produced 5 million barrels per day, half the figure in the 20-year period before, while 8 million is the figure for OPEC nations in Middle East. Other OPEC countries started getting involved in oil manufacture, contributing the same daily amount of oil produced in non-OPEC countries.
The second decade of the 21st century is expected to be the era of OPEC Middle East, with the number of oil barrels produced per day is projected to exponentially roar to roughly 16 million, accounting for the vast majority of the total amount in the world. Non-OPEC and other OPEC countries, meanwhile, each is estimated to produce a mere 1 million barrels per day.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is Dr Schmidt researching?

Hi, another excellent job. Apart from your few minor errors, this is really something I think would be good enough for an average business report in the US.