Please help me check my essay. Many thanks and appreciations!!!

Hi Luschen, please help me correct this essay below. Thank you so much for your previous support.

Topic: It is better to eat food which is produced locally by small farmers, rather than food produced by ‘factory farming’ and transported long distances.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is true that the demand for healthy food sources has been essential to most people; thereby, there are heated debates related to an issue which whether organic foods from small farmers is better for people. In my opinion, although foods directly come from the small farm are of many visible benefits, industrial farming products also play an important part in food consumption.

On the one hand, there is no doubt that consuming organic foods would be beneficial to human beings in different ways. Firstly, the source of foods from family-run farms would be healthier than those in factory farms because of the way the farmers taking care of their outcomes. One particularly salient example is that the farmers’ pest control programs may be considerably friendly with environment, not using over-used insecticides or chemicals which can cause various fatal diseases for human, the price of organic products are relatively cheaper because the cost spending on farming including machines, labor force, modern technological techniques, etc. is not expensive. By contrast, the scale of these small farms above has been insufficient for food needs in the market. In short, although there is very few healthy danger of consuming the previously mentioned above kind of foods, the supply for the market is not ensured.

On the other hand, the convenience of factory farming has been more likely to outweigh the widespread of foods from family-run farming in industrialized era. In fact, the vast majority of people are living in the metropolitan areas like city centers or towns,
thus they would be absolutely difficult to approach the healthy sources of foods like organic foods which just supply in the market with limited quantity. Moreover, the organic foods also depend on the classmate and weather condition, so the productivity may not be ensured to serve our community. Because of these reasons above, the foods produced from farming with huge capability has been fulfilling this requirement. Although it is planted and transported in long distances, the quality would be ensured if there are many appropriate methods either in production or transportation.

In conclusion, it seems to me that consuming industrial foods from factory farms can satisfy consumers’ requirements if it taken care well instead of organic foods with limitation of quantity.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main difference between a fad and a trend?