Please help correct the article

In the three years in the club I’ve learned a lot. Not only my English ability improved but also I know many new skills. I have experiences of presentation and I knew the point that make me stronger. Now I won’t be nervous anymore. And the most important is ‘’Teamwork’’. I met many new friends here. In the club, we are like a family. We do everything together and help each other. I really like the idea of this.
The club was the class that I like very much. I won’t regret to join it even though there’s tough time. I’ve had a lot of difference from first grade to third grade. During the process, I knew nothing can be easy if you don’t put a lot of effort in it. Joining the club is a best choice for me.

Hi, here are my suggestions:

Not only [has] my English ability improved

I have [experience in giving presentations] and I [know the points] that make me stronger. {but probably better to say “I know my strong points”

And the most important [lesson] is ‘’Teamwork’’.

The club was [a] class that I like very much. {or “was the class that I liked the most”}

I won’t regret [joining] it even [if] there [are tough times]. {or probably a better tense: “I have never regretted joining it, even though there were tough times.”

I’ve [changed a lot] from first grade to third grade.

Joining the club [was the] best choice for me.

1 Like

Are the sentences in bold in the above passage acceptable to native speakers?