Please help correct my expression. [I will keep updating on the comment section]

I will keep writing down everything I want to say and post on this forum. Your help in correcting my expression would be much appriciated!

1.If you feel cold, feel free to turn up the temperture. The remote is on Lily’s desk.
2.You can turn off the air condition if you feel cold. The remote is on Lily’s desk.
3.The funds have been going down a lot today. One of the funds I bought has been down by 7%, and it might keeps declining.
4.The doctor put my illness down to lack of enough exercising.
5.I should take exercise at least 4 times a week to stay healthy.

2 Likes
  1. If you feel cold, you can increase the temperature. The remote control is on Lily’s desk.
    2.You can turn off the air conditioner when you feel cold. The remote control is on Lily’s desk.
    3.The funds have gone down a lot today. One of the funds I bought is down 7%, and it may go down more.
    4.The doctor attributes my illness to too little exercise.
    5.I should exercise at least 4 times a week to stay healthy.
2 Likes
  1. it started raining and thundering when I was about to leave a hour ago.
    2.I go to work by bus and I usually walk to the bus station when it is 2 stations away. So I won’t waste too much time on waiting it.
  2. Olympic is the hotest topic around this season. It is not only about the sport, it is more about the spirit of athleth, which encourage people to be more determinded, positive, and hopefulness.
2 Likes

When I was about to leave an hour ago, it started raining and thunderstorming.
I take the bus to work and usually walk to the bus station when it is 2 stops away. So I won’t waste too much time waiting.
Olympics is the hottest topic this season. It’s not only about the sport, but also about the spirit of the athletes, encouraging people to be more determined, positive and hopeful.

2 Likes