I have a few sentences her
- I think it is better that we should stay as far away from each other as possible.
- Stay as far away from me as possible.
- We should stay as far away as possible from that chemical factory.
I don’t if the following sentences would work:
- I think it is better that we should stay away from each other as far as possible.
- Stay away from me as far as possible.
I think my three first sentences are ok as I found similar constructions on Reverso and in literature. But the last two seem a bit odd, although they don’t sound wrong.
May I once again ask for your professional opinion?